5.0 out of 5 stars A safe, smart and ideal case for my new portable DVD player
Published on 8 Oct. 2009 by S P NICKLIN

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but not as advertised
Published on 22 Sept. 2010 by Sands

5.0 out of 5 stars A safe, smart and ideal case for my new portable DVD player, 8 Oct. 2009
This review is from: Case Logic WDEC-10 EVA Molded 7 to 10 - Inch DVD Player Case (Black) (Electronics)
I bought this case having looked at it carefully online to ensure that it was the correct one for my bush 10" portable dvd player. This was the most competively priced and has an excellent review, which I have to add too. I cannot fault this case, I am extremely pleased with it, I suppose reading the negative review, it either simply didn't suit that person or there is always one, either way I have to agree with the other person who is pleased with their's.

Having been away recently, I realise the importance of taking a dvd player away safely and was given my portable one as an Christmas gift, I am a film buff and also like documentaries and there is plenty of room in this case to take a selection of both away with me, as with the player, it's battery and leads, everything has a place and packs away superbly and safely. I cannot fault either it, the price or the excellent service which was prompt and reliable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Safe Bag for my new DVD player, 5 May 2009
I bought this because of the reviews. This is lovely and sturdy and much better than the soft free bag that my DVD player came with. I was highly delighted and especially like the two headphone sockets on the outside of the bag.

There was plently of space for my spare dvd's and two headphones and the charger. Can't say a bad thing about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant for it's purpose, 7 Jan. 2011
This little case is perfect protection for your portable DVD or similar technology, allowing you to carry all the accessories that you need.

5.0 out of 5 stars Case Logic, 1 Oct. 2012
This bag is excellent. My DVD Player is 10.1" and fits into the case with some room to spare. Quite robust and although I will not be using it in a car, I have found it to be steady when placed on different surfaces. The hard shell on this case protected my player when someone knocked it out of my hand. Delivery was very speedy and delivered within 4 days of ordering. Highly recommended

4.0 out of 5 stars The case in hand, 17 Dec. 2012
I had recently purchased a portable 9inch screen DVD player and required a suitable case offering good protection, value for money and reasonable quality. I found it with this product.
Having done some research prior to purchase, this product ticked all the right the boxes and offers sufficient space for dvds and accessories. It should be noted this case does not offer the dual headphone connection as advertised but this is not problem as these connectors are readily available else ware quite cheaply. I would recommend this case without hesitation.

5.0 out of 5 stars Sturdy and Stylish, 28 Feb. 2014
lynsey adams "Kanga" (England) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This is a really excellent product, very sturdy and stylish and most importantly protects my portable DVD player when on the move. Has an adjustable retaining strap to hold the player safely in place, (with all the other straps needed to set it up on the back of a car seat). I don't need these or the headphone splitter, so wasn't bothered about that - I just wanted a good case at a reasonable price, which would protect the player. It is just the right size, with a sturdy carrying handle and a shoulder strap. In fact if you don't need to set it up in the car, you then have a couple of spare shoulder straps...should you ever need them.

There is room in the main compartment for the A/C adaptor, leads and probably more, except that I keep my player in it's protective squashy plastic envelope as well, which is quite thick and takes up more room (well, the player WAS expensive!), but the pocket at the back will hold a set of slimline headphones - probably not big chunky ones - there is a pocket for the remote control and pockets for DVD discs if you want to take them out of their boxes.

For once this is a product I can really recommend (obviously not if you really need the headphone splitter). It was also £4.00 cheaper when I bought it in January. Very pleased with it all round.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect - and ample room for a 10" DVD player, 28 Nov. 2012
Rustynuts (North-East Scotland) - See all my reviews
I'd read a few reviews beforehand about some cases being oversized / undersized...
So I bought this for the 10.1" G-VISION portable DVD player (swivel screen) [http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B00628W9N0/ref=oh_details_o00_s00_i00].
It's perfect and has ample room for the console, cables and plenty of DVDs. There's a strap to prevent it from moving too much in the main compartment, and the main front & back panels are stiffened to offer moderate protection.
I'm not going to use it headrest-mounted in the car, but it does seem to have enough straps etc for that purpose.

5.0 out of 5 stars Dvd good, 3 Feb. 2014
Got this for my self very good price just the job great for when I go on holiday keeps everything in one place,room for extra DVDs charger the lot.

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice bag but not as advertised, 22 Sept. 2010
Bought this for a 10" DVD player specifically because of the built-in headphone splitter. Unfortunately Case Logic have redesigned this bag and it no longer has that one unique selling point. Amazon sent immediate replacement for the "faulty" bag but that was the same. Had to track down the UK distributor to get confirmation of the product change but even they had not noticed.

Anyway the bag is of good quality construction and the straps and loops are just about flexible enough to hold it in various positions but it is not in the same league as the clamp style DVD mounts. Be prepared to experiment to find the best fit for your car. Just about squeeze all the cables and power supply into the front pocket. The interior is now all black (old style was yellow).

A good bag but nothing to make it really standout as a unique product.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality - just a little oversized..., 26 April 2013
Bought to store LG DP851's (8" Screen) - Good quality construction and not disappointed at all with the practicality of all the pockets and compartments for keeping wires, adaptors, DVD's, Headphones etc. together - and I realise they have been designed to cope lots of different screen designs and sizes....it's just a bit big !

But I would buy again, they have already saved what could have been an expensive drop incident from being anything more than a 'whoops' moment !