4.0 out of 5 stars A good album from rihanna but not as good as her first
Don't get me wrong this album is really good, but i feel her first album is better.Here's a review of each song:
SOS-10/10 A brillant choice for the first single, a great dance tune
Kisses don't lie-10/10 A great pop/rock tunes one of my favourites off the album
Unfaithful-10/10 Written by ne-yo,it would defo be a hit which it was i think it went to number...
Published on 25 Oct 2008 by C. Cox

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I expected...
Hey there.

Well... Rihanna's second offering, released only shortly after her first album. I must admit that I didn't buy her first album because at first I wasn't a huge fan of either her two single releases, 'Pon De Replay' and 'If It's Lovin' You Want'. However when I heard 'S.O.S', the first single from this album, and saw the glossy-Madonna-esque video I...
Published on 3 May 2006 by Christopher Stubbins

5.0 out of 5 stars After the music of the sun comes A girl like me, 14 July 2009
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
Beautiful album,including energetic songs and nice ballads, specially Unfaithfull and Final goodbye. I recommend this album to all lovers of this great artist.

5.0 out of 5 stars 4Get Pon De Replay and dis is not an SOS, 27 Mar 2006
By A Customer
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
Tracks to look out for are; SOS and UNFAITHFUL you have to buy this album if you like; beyonce, ciara and in general r&b music

5.0 out of 5 stars Brill!, 17 July 2006
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
I bought this album mainly because of SOS and Unfaithful, but I've gotta say I love this! If your into most of the RnB stuff then youll love this! Top songs - SOS, unfaithful, We Ride, Break it off...actually I'd rate all of them 5 stars, except two probably which would be 4 stars. Buy this!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars a girl like me is a great album for a girl like me, 1 May 2006
Becci (west sussex) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
every song on this album is really good, her first album was good but this might just be better. one of the best songs is Unfaithful which is about cheating on a man and its killing him inside. another really good song is Break it off ft sean paul as its a good song to dance to and would be great at clubs. This album should definately be brought and im sure everyone who likes this type of music will love this album.

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't bother, 12 May 2009
Emma Campolucci (Worcester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
I would suggest you download "SOS, we ride and Pon De replay" and forget the rest. I was expecting a pop albumn based on SOS and we ride but found those tracks surrounded by too many songs with a carribean influence, nothing wrong with this music before anyone gets upset, but not to my taste.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 Aug 2014
Good

5.0 out of 5 stars SOS ,i DON'T THINK SO, 22 July 2006
Ryan Johnson (Manchester, Uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
The hottest new american star.This album is great.My fave tracks are SOS,Unfaithful,We ride and if its lovin that you want

5.0 out of 5 stars Funky, 15 Feb 2013
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
I listen to this all the time in my car , such good listening & good to drive to aswell.

5.0 out of 5 stars Rihanna, is sexy, cool and brilliant, 9 July 2006
L. Hutley "L" (kent, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
I absolutely love rihannas new album, if she never released it then she wouldn't be my fav singer rite now. 'SOS' is a great single to open up her 2nd album with a bit of 'Tainted love' in it. That song is amazin' but not as good as the second hit on her album 'Unfaithful' which i heard before the album had been released. Unfaithful is the greatest song on the album, it will take your breath away if you haven't already heard it. Beleive me its the best song this century(literally). I hav witnesses. Two other great songs are ''Kisses Don't Lie and We Ride''. The last to excellent tracks are the bonuses that are the Legendary "Pon De Replay and Is It Lovin That You Want" that you might of heard in 2005 on Rihanna's debut "Music Of The Sun." Buy it plzzzzzzzzzzz it is excellent. i swear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 5 April 2013
This review is from: A Girl Like Me (Audio CD)
I love Rihanna's music but this is awful. There are two well known songs on it
and the rest is all reggae which isnt all that great. Leave it to Bob, dear

A Girl Like Me
A Girl Like Me by Rihanna (Audio CD - 2006)