on 15 October 2013
You can see the picture of the Gamin nice packaging. But the product comes on its own, in a cheap ridiculous platic bag. So of course it's not produced by Garmin, and like all the other noname products I had before it does not stick well.

At least, previous sellers were honnest and did not show Garmin packaging as a picture, and price were lower. I feel I have been misold and the seller should be penalized.

Avoid this!
on 8 May 2014
I had excellent feedback from the seller on this item. I was not sure which suction cup to use for my Garmin, you need to be as there are several different models. The feedback was very prompt which meant I was able to change to the correct item before my original order was despatched.

The replacement fits and because I use Amazon Prime the item arrived the following day.
on 17 October 2015
Works well, not sure if it's genuine Garmin but not bothered. The genuine one seems to have an inherent problem where the suction cup degrades then the Nav unit starts falling off the screen. This replaces my second genuine mount, time will tell. 5 stars because there's nothing wrong with it out of the box. It holds the unit as steadily as the known genuine mount.
on 2 August 2015
It is a great product. My mum lost the suction cup from her Garmin navigation and It seemed like there is not much we can do. When I found out this suction cup is available to purchase separately as a part I was over the moon. Mum was even more happier. The package came nicely packed and it was delivered really quick. Very pleased with both product and service.
on 7 June 2013
My original mount had a suction cap failure, hence the need for a replacement. This suction cup is fine.

However, the ball is a shade smaller than the original GARMIN product which means the sat-nav unit does not sit firmly and flops about. This means the socket needs to be padded out with a piece of cloth.

Works, to a point.
on 12 August 2013
I hesitated to order this item because it did not list any particular Garmin models (mine is a Nuvi 310). When I did decide to take the risk and order it, it arrived quickly - it fits perfectly into the socket on my SatNav and grips really strongly onto the disc on my dashboard. Nothing else to say really; does what it says.
on 27 November 2013
Sat navs are impossible to read on your lap (very dangerous) or perched on the passenger seat, Original suction cup spring burst through the plastic making it impossible to 'suck' any more. I struggled for a while then realised I could order a replacement. Hoorah! Journeys to Birmingham will now be stress free.
on 8 March 2012
The first time that I used the item the rubber seal broke away from it's backing and left my GPS on the floor. Had my previous original suction mount over three years, this one under three minutes! Are they rejects that are being sold off cheap?Garmin - GPS receiver mount
on 30 October 2013
I was surprised to find this item so at such a competative price. Delighted with my purchase as it looks just like the original one that I lost recently. This is perfect - fits properly and does the job expected. Price and delivery excellent. I am very pleased, this is a little gift to me:-)
on 12 December 2015
Although long delivery period quoted it was safely delivered within the stated period. Product exactly as described and perfect to keep my old satnav going for a bit longer. Original holder sucker had failed due to overheating of windscreen. This was perfect replacement.