5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome Zoo Fun
Published on 13 Jan 2007 by Wild Mother

3.0 out of 5 stars Not as good as the other wiggles dvd's
Not as good as the other wiggles dvd's, doesn't get played much and son loses interest quite quickly with this one. A little disappointed
Published 1 month ago by Kate Tandy

5.0 out of 5 stars Totally awesome Zoo Fun, 13 Jan 2007
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
My 3 year old and 18 month old boys are totally Wiggles-mad. They love this DVD as much as the other Wiggles one- and its enjoyable for adults too. There are lots of catchy songs- like the Dingo Tango and Crocodile Hunter, that you will find yourself singing to the children later- or maybe even on the way to work! Some of the lyrics are just wonderful. Most of the songs are filmed at Steve Irwins Australia Zoo, but "Do the owl" is from a live concert- just so you realise how much fun it would be to go and see the Wiggles live. When I bought the DVD it seemed a bit wierd to see the late Steve Irwin, jumping about and laughing, but his enthusiastic dialogue just adds to the wacky and wonderful Wiggles fun. It does remind you of what a wonderful man he was and his daughter Bindi is just cute, cute, cute. If you have a child who hasn't seen the Wiggles yet then get shopping!. Not only are they fun and entertaining but educational too- albeit regarding mostly Australian animals. My son made a Kookaburra mask to wear to nursery and nobody knew what he was on about- if only they had seen the Wiggly Safari!

4.0 out of 5 stars Much Fun But Not As Good As The Others., 9 Mar 2008
Ms. L. J. Andrew "Twiggy" (Rugby UK.) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
My Daughter loves the wiggles so I thought I would add to her collection with this dvd. I bought this one as she loves animals as much as the wiggles, but as I played it she seem to lose interest quicker than the others that she has got. It good but doesn't keep her attention all the way though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love It, 6 July 2013
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
This is brilliant, Steve Irwin was such a great character and he makes a big appearance in it. I already have Big Red Car and Hoop Dee Doo which are also great. My 10 month old and 5 year old love the wiggles. So do I. I found myself singing the songs at work.

5.0 out of 5 stars Exactly what it says on the tin, 7 April 2013
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
I ordered the Wiggles Safari DVD for my 3 year old niece and selected delivery to the Republic of Ireland. The DVD came promptly (quicker than I expected) and postage was only and extra 2.99 or so. My niece got a nice surprise! She absolutely loves it and is already dancing and singing along with the different animals.

5.0 out of 5 stars dvds, 27 Mar 2013
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
grandaughter of 2yrs old , can not get enough of the wiggles , all as good as each other ,

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and silly. Fun for all, 23 Oct 2011
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
We bought this for our 2yr old after seeing a trailer on another HIT dvd. Its just full of tunes and dances you can't help but join in with. We have kids from 2-13 who all join in, as do us parents.
The only bad thing about this dvd is remembering that we've lost the amazing Steve Irwin who features through out.
We've just ordered 3 more Wiggles dvds, and we can't wait!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great catchy songs, 25 July 2011
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
Great energetic songs you find yourself singing and dancing too along with the kids, even from the kitchen. This DVD also shows different animals gives children information about them and their habitats etc. Overall a nice Wiggles DVD we don't tire of seeing (or hearing).

4.0 out of 5 stars Wiggles must have!, 4 Jun 2011
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
I have now purcashed a series of the Wiggles DVDs and they are a godsend! our 7 month old is instantly calmed and thorougly enjoys the Wiggles. Great catchy tunes, bright colours and just great in their simplicity. What kids entertainment is all about! Whenever i need a few minutes peace and quiet, the Wiggles help calm instantly and its all smiles and arms and legs waving about!

5.0 out of 5 stars Wiggly Safari, 21 Mar 2011
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
We got this for our son's 3rd birthday & he watched it non-stop for months which drove us all MAD but I have to admit the songs are sooo catchy that my husband & I ended up singing along to them with him!!! I think we all felt that this is the best Wiggles DVD (my son has alot of different ones) as it's so entertaining & interesting for kids to learn about different animals they may not have seen in this country & of course it stars the brilliant late Steve Irwin who really was an incredible guy the way he dealt with animals. My son would highly recommend this to any Wiggles fan!!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars If you child likes animals - buy this, 6 Feb 2010
This review is from: The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] (DVD)
Keeps my nephew quiet and he wants to watch it over and over - what more can I say.

The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD]
The Wiggles - Wiggly Safari [DVD] by The Wiggles (DVD - 2006)
2.75