on 21 January 2012
These bulbs have been a life saver for a crafter in Wales where the sun has been absent for too long ! Highly recommended . They generate further purchases from friends once seen in situ .
on 4 April 2015
Really bright shows true colour compared to the yellow light from energy saving bulbs. Certainly lifts my mood
on 6 November 2013
wonderful light, allows us to carry on our hobbies and jig saws on those dull gloomy days.it also cheers us up
on 10 October 2013
Good bulbs that give out a nice bright light that is easy on the eye. A little expensive but does the job well
on 1 November 2014
Brilliant..lights up every corner of the room..the light is not harsh..but very bright. Going to order more.
on 2 August 2014
I find these bulbs are more comfortable for my eyes. The light is clear not yellow like the original bulbs.
on 23 October 2013
Got this for my room where my african grey parrot stays the natural light is important for their well being.
on 24 July 2012
I think this bulb is a huge improvement over old incandesent yellow bulbs which last hardly any time and this one lasts for thousands of hours and has a lovely crisp bright white light. (but sometimes it can seem blue; this is an optical illusion) I think yeah they are kind of expensive compared to the older bulbs but they last for so long its only fair. I intend to buy these bulbs when the last of my old style ones run out as you can no longer get them and the other energy savers are just as yellow and they only go up to about 40w incandesent, not only that but they take ages to light up and this one doesn't it lights up instantly and gets even brighter for a minute. Buy one now, you will see the difference and it won't disappoint you. Unless you're a nit picking old fart that finds a fault with everything and there is plenty of those on amazon.

4/5 (just for the price but like I said its justified)

(Update this bulb just died on the 31-03-15 R.I.P.
It lasted nearly two years, it was most nights.)
on 13 August 2015
These bulbs very bright and have replaced my fluorescent lights with them Cheaper than local hardwear shop
on 20 December 2009
A nice bright bulb, very white and fairly quick "warm-up" time, around 15-30 second. Highly recommended.