5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and captivating
Published on 10 Sep 2010 by Hemant Misra

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted
This is not the game I thought it was so very disappointed. Still trying to get the game by the same name.
Published 7 months ago by paul

5.0 out of 5 stars Interesting and captivating, 10 Sep 2010
Hemant Misra - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Number's Up (Toy)
An excellent indoor game for kids and adults alike. We bought it some 1 month back and are liking it a lot. The game is a mix of luck and strategy; on top of it, it could be easily used as a tool for learning addition. We got it for our 4 years old daughter; she is too young to use it effectively at the moment and is mostly happy with rolling dice and shutting the numbers without worrying about winning or losing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for Maths Skills, 3 Mar 2009
H. Jones "J, T & C's Mum" (Wales, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Number's Up (Toy)
My son is four and a half and is just starting to add and subtract and this game can be easily adapted to give many maths learning games.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great game, 8 Jan 2014
Mrs. Joanne Burnett "buttonboo" (United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Your Number's Up (Toy)
A very simple but sturdy game, perfect for a quiet evening without the tv on and extremely educational too !

5.0 out of 5 stars Great for KS1 learning, 2 Jan 2014
This review is from: Your Number's Up (Toy)
Bought this for my son and it is a great way to learn number bonds. I work in a school and showed it to the year 2 teacher who thought it looked great. So I have bought her this for Christmas!

4.0 out of 5 stars Decent game, worthy, but only entertaining for short time, 21 July 2011
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Your Number's Up (Toy)
Bought this for my 6 year old daughter. She thinks it's okay and plays with it once every couple of months now.

The idea of the game is very simple, and as such doesn't hold the attention for very long. It's entertaining enough in small bouts (no more than 10 minutes at a time in my house), but quickly becomes very samey.

It provides children with competative opportunities to practice some sums, and even a little strategy, so there's good learning potential in it.

Overall I'm glad we've got it for occasional use, but it won't be used often.

3.0 out of 5 stars Not what I wanted, 19 Jan 2014

Your Number's Up
Your Number's Up by The Green Board Game Co.
7.00