Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on 6 July 2009
This is brilliant! It's really good to keep all Amber's toys all together and out of the bath! Well that was the intention untill she learnt she could pull it off the wall! Although the pic isn't the best for size idea they are a nice biggish size. I am happy I got it. The only problem I have with the product is that it can and does slip down the wall but that can't be helped you always get that when you have sucky pads on things!!
The size in the picture is deceptive.
Ours did not hold half as much shown.
Also the suckers seemed to fail on too many occasions.

If you get a rogue set send it back pronto.
on 13 June 2009
This bag did not live up to my expectations. On the picture it looks like it can hold a lot of toys but when it arrived I tried it and it did not. Also, the suction cups did not stick the net to the wall, let alone the toys put in it. Very disappointed with this purchase. Would not recommend it.
on 4 February 2013
The only purpose that these nets serve is to stick to the wall, keeping my son's bath toys in an appropriate place and it doesn't stick to the wall. We have already thrown these away and they are less than useless. If I could give this product no stars, I would do.
on 21 January 2012
very disappointed as the suction pads do not stick to the tiles and keeps falling off. also its quite small so does not hold alot of toys.
on 12 January 2012
If your like me and have a huge pile of squeaky ducks / suction pads / bath crayons / boats / frogs / fish and various other pieces of apparatus a toddler would use during bath time then I would recommend this product - Will help to stop things going mouldy where the water remains hidden in a jug / box like before, and generally helps to make your bathroom look slightly normal again and not as though its like the aftermath of a toddlers wrestling match that took place in your bathroom moments before.

Liking it so far but that's only after a days use, cant go wrong for the price in my opinion. slightly sceptical as to how long the suction pads will last but so far so good and surely i can find replacements should they not last
on 19 January 2012
A bag to store all those bathtime toys that also helps to dry them and keep the bathroom tidy is a great idea. The fact that it can be mounted inside the bath/shower is even greater because all dripping water then does not mess up the floor or bathroom furniture. Just two notes on this product, it could do with being just a little bit bigger (it is adequately big but it seems to bulge up. Also, the suction pieces could be a lot better quality. Otherwise a great idea and item.
on 2 November 2010
Took a couple of tries to stick it to the wall, but this may have been user error!

Once stuck in place, the bag has not moved since which has surprised me.

4 stars only as slightly smaller than I was expecting and does not hold as many toys as I hoped. Definitely better than a bath full of toys though!
on 19 October 2009
I know this is inexpensive, but still, very disappointed with this toy bag that keeps falling off the tiles around my bath. Not impressed.
on 24 January 2013
We really needed a solution to the problem of toys lining the edge of our bath and falling all over the place when you enter the bathroom, we thought this would be the perfect solution but only one of the suckers worked properly when it arrived. Annoying! The faulty one was creased so wouldn't hold onto the tile. For the price it wasn't worth messing about returning it and because the bag loop is sturdiliy secured through the sucker I couldn't replace it. However I left the bag in the bathroom for a week, maybe the steam helped and being out of the packaging but the crease in the sucker seems to have lessened and with a bit of encouragement and folding in the opposite direction it now works perfectly, even when I'm dipping my arm in out from awkward angles and rumaging for ducks it stays stuck to the tiles. Great!

See one answered question