I have not very thin hair but it is quite greasy and flat. This shampoo doesnt make any miracles but certainly makes a difference... my hair was never more beautiful. Thank you!
Published 15 months ago by Lenka

3.0 out of 5 stars Great clean fragrance, not a cure for my hair problems though sadly
Good shampoo but not a cure for thin hair in my case,
Published 4 months ago by M. Britten

5.0 out of 5 stars I did not believe in it BUT it makes my hair shiny and bouncy :-), 2 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, definitely gives results, my hair is getting thicker all the time, 2 July 2013
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
I was dubious about this stuff but at my wits end having tried all sorts to thicken my hair up after years of straightening has left it much thinner than it once was. This stuff is great, leaves your hair feeling really clean, nice smell, hardly need any for a good lather, more expensive than a normal shampoo but lasts ages. Used with the conditioner and spray also-would highly recommend

4.0 out of 5 stars Very effective, 25 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
I have been using this product for around 18 months now and feel that it has made a noticeable impact in the thickness of my hair. I began using it after I lost a great deal of hair following a stressful period at work, and noticed within a matter of weeks that I was losing less hair and experiencing new hair growth. Although the initial price seems expensive, this product lasts for a long time. I have had the shampoo for over a year now! Whilst I don't think that it actually makes your hair thicker, it does seem to improve the necessary conditions for hair to grow, and I'll continue to use this product!

5.0 out of 5 stars Given my hair new life!, 7 May 2014
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
Totally love Nioxin, I have very fine hair but this has worked wonders I use it with the conditioner and Diaboost blow dry product.
Expensive - but worth it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect, 23 Feb 2014
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
Used this cleanser while I was having chemotherapy for breast cancer and as my hair was growing back it was in fabulous condition. It's perfect for getting rid of all chemicals from your hair and makes it much stronger. I use the one for normal to fine hair and it lasts absolutely ages. Only need the size of a 10 pence piece of the cleanser and it soaps up brilliantly. I cannot give it enough praise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great!, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
I really have noticed a big difference in my hair and wouldn't use anything else now. I would definitely recommend if you have fine hair.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nioxin - a wonderful product, 22 Feb 2013
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
I've been using Nioxin products for a number of years and find that they leave my hair in excellent condition.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 15 Dec 2013
J. Robertson (Edinburgh) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
I was introduced to this by my new hairdresser and decided that the bigger bottle was more economical to buy, especially when two of us are using it daily. Great product and I have seen so much difference in my hair over the last five months of using it.

5.0 out of 5 stars food for hair, 7 Mar 2014
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
This product has helped me to improve the quality of my hair and a noticeable strong growth as well as regrowth of weak overall hairs. Brilliant :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Awsome so far, 17 Jan 2014
This review is from: Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml (Personal Care)
Nioxin System 3 Cleanser: Bought it for a month ago and every time i wash my hair i get impressed. my hair is thiker now and not too dry either.

Nioxin System 3 Cleanser - 1000ml