5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant!
Holiday with baby? Bottles to sterilize and no room for your home sterilizer? Problem solved :-) Every parent should keep some of these handy.
Published 17 months ago by Laura Collett

2.0 out of 5 stars doesn't make you indepedent from sterilizer
Bought this as I thought you put some water in the bag and then all ready for use. Unfortunately this is not the case. Apart from the fact this bag doesn't seal so ou have to hang it. you need to rinse it after immersion with cool freshly boiled water, which while you are on the go is rather difficult. would therfore prefer the old fashion milton tablets which are much...
Published 13 months ago by Dr. D. Konstantinou

4.0 out of 5 stars really easy to use, 20 Dec 2012
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
Great solution to the sterilising issue. We have DR Brown bottles and you can get 3 in this at a time. Hangs fine from a door and little hassle apart from the need to rinse in boiled water which is a bit of a pain. bag lasts 24 hours so if you time your sterilising strategically you can easily get 2 days worth of feeds out of it so quite economical.

1.0 out of 5 stars Rubbish, 21 April 2014
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
This item is not worth buying as u have to rinse the bottles after sterilising. That not always possible abroad. I threw them away without using them.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great for travelling but much cheaper in Boots, 14 Aug 2012
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
I bought this for our Greece trip with our little 16 week baby. They worked really well. Just fill with water, immerse bottles, teets and dummies and in 30 mins they are sterilised. I would actually do all sterilising before going to bed, would hang the bag inside the bath and in the morning all the kit would be ready to use. However, I did see that you can get the very same product in any larger Boots for 9.99.

5.0 out of 5 stars So simple, so clever!, 16 Jun 2012
Sarah Minchin (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
What a simple idea, a bag ready to sterilise your bottles, just add water. Sure enough, they're not cheap but they make sterilising bottles when travelling very easy.
My only problem is that the bags are very heavy when they are filled with water and I would agree with other reviewers in that hanging them over a tap into a sink or bath is more sensible than on a door handle.

3.0 out of 5 stars Smell chlorine, 5 Sep 2013
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
I bought the disposable steriliser bags before we went on holidays because I thought it would be a lot easier than taking our microwave steriliser. The bags are easy to use but we still had to find boiled water to rinse the bottles... And you need a lot of boiled water to get rid of the smell of Chlorine these bags give to the bottle once sterilised.
I though our baby would be put off by the smell, but she was fine. So it works but I don't think I will be using them again. I would rather ask the hotel staff where we were Staying if I could use their microwave instead of constantly asking for boiled water!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic for a stress free holiday, 29 Oct 2012
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
After much research and worrying regarding our first holiday aboard, I found these to reduce one less stress of sterilising bottles. They were excellent product compact and easy to use. We were able to fit 4 large tommy tippee bottles in with no problem. I did worry as the smell of the sterilising solution is quite strong and it would put my son off drinking his milk but no problem.

After talking to my mother in law that's how there did it in the old days!!!

Great product

4.0 out of 5 stars Handy to have, 18 May 2011
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
These are handy things to have around. They do involve a bit of faffing around and the bag is obviously very heavy when full (we used these on a long weekend away and I tied the bag to the bath handle - wasn't about to trust it hanging off a doorknob as suggested on the packaging!), but in principle they're a good buy. Sterilising when away from home is always going to be a bit of a hassle and these make it that little bit easier. So compact too!

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant and a must have for holidaying with a baby!, 9 Nov 2012
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
On previous holidays with my first baby, I tried to sterlise in sinks, baths and plastic containers...none of which were very practical and I was never confident that anything had actually been sterlised. These bags were recommended to me and they were fantastic. Every day, I would sterlise all bottles and dummies in the bag (which I hung over the bath in case it leaked or broke) and everything was sterile and ready for use. They were easy to use (just add water) , though the bags themselves did get very full and heavy once they had everything in. Brilliant idea and I would never travel with a baby without them!

3.0 out of 5 stars Requires access to boiled water..., 26 Dec 2013
This review is from: Disposable Sterliser Bags (7 day supply) (Toy)
I bought this set for sterilising on the go, but the instructions state that after the sterilising process, all items should be rinsed with recently boiled water, making it suddenly less attractive (if I can boil water, why not simply boil the water with the bottles inside, and sterilise them directly so?)

I can see how for example this is doable if you have a plug in kettle but not a kitchen at hand, but in mainland Europe (where I live) a kettle in the room is not really standard equipment in hotels... Limited usefulness then for travel...

I assume in the end I will use them and rinse with bottled mineral water when I cannot sterilise by other means.