When I first came across this toy I thought it looked fab especially and as my little boy is called Felix. However after reading some of the reviews on here I thought perhaps I should save my money. Then a few weeks later my son received it as a present for his first birthday and it is absolutely brilliant!!

Contrary to other reviews, it does float the right...
Published 21 months ago by Twickers Girl

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT FOR THE PAINT ON FELIX!
We have had this toy since last Christmas and the paint on Felix comes off quite easily. Apart from that it is a fun toy but make sure you get all the water out of it after bath time or it starts to go a bit mouldy.
Published on 5 Oct 2007 by Louise Price

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars WATCH OUT FOR THE PAINT ON FELIX!, 5 Oct 2007
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:3.0 out of 5 stars

1.0 out of 5 stars Bath Toy!!!!, 13 Jun 2009
Mr. Mark Howe - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
The least I would expected from a 'toy boat' sold as a 'bath toy' would be the ability to float the right way up in water.

My son is two so doesn't care but you would think that the makers would have tested a toy thats designed to go in water in ummmmmm some water.

Very bad buy - Look for another make.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent bath time fun and works really well if used correctly!, 20 Oct 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)

Contrary to other reviews, it does float the right way up, and the water pistols work really well if you keep the boat on top of the water so the pump can keep sucking in water to fire out.

My son adores this boat and the little driver it comes with, he even gets excited when he sees it just sitting on the side waiting for bath time!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 5 Feb 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
Amazing toy. Lots of fun for months. This was the second from WOW toys with the same results. My nephew loves me a little more.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this boat!, 25 Aug 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
We loved this toy purchased for our 3 year old grandson for "water play" and also as an addition to the range of possibilities for his Duplo building bricks. Its nice and chunky for little hands and the colours are bright and engaging. A good buy

2.0 out of 5 stars Not good, 12 July 2010
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:2.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
I was disappointed with this toy but then again it was quite cheap so you get what you pay for.
It doesn't float properly, the squirting thing doesn't work well and once water gets inside it becomes rusty (it stained the side of our bath tub). Not recommended.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointing, 11 Jan 2014
Harvey Washbrook "Harvs" (Stockholm) - See all my reviews
= Durability:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:1.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
I have several issues with this toy. Its a boat and one would expect it to float in an upright position. Its not made for that. If it is empty it falls on its side, if its full it sinks by the stern.

It squirts water from nozzles on the sides so cannot aim at anything in particular. Our 4 and 6 year olds quickly lost interest as it was not fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Toy, 17 May 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
This can be used in the bath to amuse whenin the water. Grandson also plays with it as part of an imagined world. Great buy.

5.0 out of 5 stars My son would not get out of the bath!, 22 Sep 2006
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
My 26 month old son was never very keen on daily routine bath times and when we bought the Felix boat bath toy for him as a treat we could never of imagined that he now enjoys being in the bath so much that we cannot get him out. It is a really great toy and thankfully has special water drainage holes so no water gets stuck inside. Well done WOW Toys I now have a clean toddler every day.

3.0 out of 5 stars Water jets don't really work, 20 May 2009
D. J. Bromley - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireboat Felix (Toy)
Having brought it, my comments are that the boat itself is well made, the sailor is fun and the leaflet that comes with it is interesting, with a story and images of the other toys in the range. So all good there. But when in the bath itself, we found that the water jets don't work very well..if at all.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›