5.0 out of 5 stars excellent toy, 4 Aug 2012
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
My Daughter loves it. vroom sound that is makes, with speed n accelration it shows is simply good. it doesnt even require batteries as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lots of fun, 26 Nov 2011
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
I bought these cars to try and "boy-up" our toy box, as most of the toys belong to my daughter. They have been a great success, we all enjoy playing with them and are a big hit. My 9month old son loves watching them whizz around, as well as giving them a good chew, and my 2.5yr old daughter loves racing them. Good value toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Great liitle cars, 20 Sep 2011
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
The WOW toys are fabulous - no batteries requires and are friction powered. My son has quite a few of these and they have all been a success. Very durable too especially with little boys - they took quite a bit of bashing and still look as good as new.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Toy Car, 4 Sep 2011
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
I bought this car as a gift for my son. It's very well made. I love the rounded edges( it almost looks cartoon-like). I didn't buy it for educational value, so I can't ascribe any to it. It's definitely durable and provides fun time for me as well. The fact that it doesn't require batteries is a BIG PLUS. I'll definitely be buying other toys from the WOW range.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic fun!, 20 Jun 2011
J. Harris "purpley-gal" (Darlington, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
Great robust cars - chunky enough for little hands and fast enough to keep little ones entertained for hours - I am looking at investing in the other items in the range - they're great.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 15 April 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
Excellent quality toys.I will buy these toys again. And I recommend it to all my friends to buy these toys.it will never disappoint u.

5.0 out of 5 stars best toy cars, 1 April 2014
Mrs. M. WHITE "rutabaga76" (York, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
These are hands down the best toy cars I have come across. We received these as a gift for our son's first birthday, and he immediately fell in love with them. Now at 19 months, he still plays with them all the time and takes them with him everywhere. No batteries are required for the propelling mechanism, you just need to push it forward once or a few times to prime it, and off it goes! Highly recommend for any child.

5.0 out of 5 stars great, 19 Mar 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
my little one has had fun playing with them today it's cheered him up he loves the wow cars there perfect for small hands :)
so would recommend my little one can be a fuss pot but with these kind of toys he loves them will be buying more for him

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 6 Feb 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
I bought these for my twin boys after the wow range was recommended by a few friends. I'm not disappointed. Great items, no batteries and yet you'd think they did as they motor along with a swift push. My 2 year old boys love them....have bought more wow toys since. Great products.

5.0 out of 5 stars Turbo twin toys, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Turbo Twins (Toy)
I was so happy with the twin turbo car the children have so much fun with them I will recommend this site

ARRAY(0xa8e008c4)