on 29 January 2013
Bought as Christmas present for my twin nephews cos my son has them and loved them. Good for little ones as one push and they go quite s long way.
on 25 April 2013
I love toys that work well without batteries. These cars definitely fit that catergory. They run for a while, including over carpet and bumps in rugs, and swerve around items. It's a bit soon for my one-year-old nephew to appreciate them to their full extent. He doesn't yet have the strength to pull them back and let them go himself. He does love to watch them go and hearing the noise they make, and he seems to enjoy their colourfulness. We've taken the dolls out of the car for now, because they'll just end up in his mouth. I look forward to him being able to play at racing with me. Very pleased with this purchase.
on 4 September 2011
I bought this car as a gift for my son. It's very well made. I love the rounded edges( it almost looks cartoon-like). I didn't buy it for educational value, so I can't ascribe any to it. It's definitely durable and provides fun time for me as well. The fact that it doesn't require batteries is a BIG PLUS. I'll definitely be buying other toys from the WOW range.
on 2 March 2012
Wow toys are so durable and so much fun. My 2 year old son loves these racing cars and they don't need batteries.....bonus!
on 26 November 2011
I bought these cars to try and "boy-up" our toy box, as most of the toys belong to my daughter. They have been a great success, we all enjoy playing with them and are a big hit. My 9month old son loves watching them whizz around, as well as giving them a good chew, and my 2.5yr old daughter loves racing them. Good value toy
on 15 June 2013
This was bought as a birthday present for a three year old and he loved it! Having had experience of 'wow' toys and my own three year old grandson, my problem was which one to buy. With no batteries to worry about, I have always found them a great success and they are on all present lists for little ones.
on 20 September 2011
The WOW toys are fabulous - no batteries requires and are friction powered. My son has quite a few of these and they have all been a success. Very durable too especially with little boys - they took quite a bit of bashing and still look as good as new.
on 22 April 2013
Game for children age +1.
Durable, compact, well finished. I recommend it!
My son had a lot of fun.
It does not use batteries and all sounds are created with mechanical movements hidden.
on 17 November 2013
What better endorsement can you have than the joy of child? He does not use the friction drive, and just pushes them along, leaning heavily on them, but they survive. Great value for money.
on 20 June 2011
Great robust cars - chunky enough for little hands and fast enough to keep little ones entertained for hours - I am looking at investing in the other items in the range - they're great.

See one answered question