on 20 September 2013
The item has been performing as expected for a long while now, so it is only fair to give credit where it's due.
...Great experience as it was quickly delivered, arrived well packed, and the item seems fine so far. And it's been a while since I bought it.
on 14 August 2009
Not a bad little product. As a USB port, it can either be powered by the adapter, or used from a powered port. Very reliable. As a TARDIS model, not bad at all. The sound F/X is spot on, and it's nice that the light pulses on and off instead of just a blink. The only drawback is that it tends to fall over if you don't balance the 4 ports correctly.
on 25 April 2013
If you have to do work at your computer and you need some extra USB ports, why be boring about it? I believe in fun and this fits the bill! I fulfils my geekiness and love for all things Doctor Who!

This was bought as a gift from a friend and I love it. And not once have I turned of the sound effect..in fact I press the button every so often! lol
on 11 November 2013
This is must for Dr Who fans. It is a nice little gadget that will sit nicely on your desk. I bought this for a friend as work who is a big Dr Who fan.
on 19 July 2012
This hub is easy to use, sturdy and fun.
And if the Tardis sound becomes annoying (it goes off every time I scan something, which is all in good fun the first couple of times but if I need to make 20 scans it does get tiresome) you can just switch it off. Which is a definite bonus if you want to use it in an environment where the noise wouldn't be appreciated.
I really have no complaints about mine, it's the best hub I've ever owned hands down.
on 9 October 2014
It is capable of being powered but has no power supply with it.
on 12 January 2013
Works well and the transportation sound is very good. It's a good conversation point when anyone visits and I oftern play the the sound when finishing a phone call or webcam with anyone! Excellent!
on 20 September 2014
Who wouldn't be pleased with a Tardis USB hub complete with sound effects? There is a switch on the device to turn off sound effects when not required or if you share an office.
on 13 March 2014
Good desk top item, but over priced - the wife likes it whether it works or not - I know not - slightly better than the Toastabags I used to sell Boystuff! Nuff said
on 29 April 2014
good product, fast delivery , no power lead tho so not power hub unless buy adaptor but still works well and sound effects are xlent true to tardis sound