5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and robust
I bought this as a gift for a 15 month old. My 3 yr old son has a few toys from this range and I know how sturdy they are. I love the fact that they don't need batteries!! They are good quality, and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them.
Published on 23 July 2011 by FizzH

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice car, small man
This car is very durable and very cute and its a nice little friction car. The character sits in it well but it is very small and we have lost it several times. The character doesn't move. The paint on the car chips off kind of easily, but my son loves it. It is perhaps a bit more than its actually worth, but I bought it purely on namesake.
Published 22 months ago by dmcnabb

5.0 out of 5 stars Reliable and robust, 23 July 2011
FizzH (North Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 11 Nov 2009
J. Jones - See all my reviews
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
We have had this (and a couple of other WOW toys) for 5years now and they are still going strong. They are played with by all our children (Ages 5, 3 and 1) and can withstand the abuse thrown at them! Best of all - never have to replace batteries!

4.0 out of 5 stars Car, 22 April 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
I thought the car was very small for the money. Made well but a bit disappointed. I think sizes should be included on the descriptions, would have rather paid a bit more for a bigger car.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 4 Jan 2014
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
Bought it for grandson and he absolutely adores it. These toys are so strong and can take a lot of punishment from a 2 year old.

5.0 out of 5 stars fireball frankie, 11 Nov 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
my great grandson delighted with fireball frankie, i would recommend it.i choose the rating because it kept him amused for a long time with his sister who has dynamite daisy yes i would buy more of these cars.

5.0 out of 5 stars A big hit, 30 Aug 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
Many hours of fun spent playing Fireball Frankie with Grandpa, racing him back and forth along the kitchen floor. Recommended!

5.0 out of 5 stars sturdy little vehicle., 22 May 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
this is such a nice car and definitely tough to withstand all the punishment my little son gives to it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Super!!!, 22 April 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
Game for children age +1.
Durable, compact, well finished. I recommend it!
My son had a lot of fun.
It does not use batteries and all sounds are created with mechanical movements hidden.

5.0 out of 5 stars another great buy, 25 Feb 2013
This review is from: WOW Toys Fireball Frankie (Toy)
like all wow toys really weel made and strong.. granddaughter really loves the ones we have brought her and she loves playing with them and they dont break easily

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice car, small man, 19 Oct 2012