5.0 out of 5 stars Zen vision M BRILLIANT, 20 Nov 2006
This review is from: Creative ZEN Vision:M 30GB MP3 / Multimedia Player - Green (Electronics)
I have owned this machine now since September, downloaded all my music on it plus downloads, all my photographs, good few movies, and audiobooks. Being on the move all the time I use my address book/contacts and diary, and have a alarm clock with me at all times. Love the album of the day feature and the radom ness of the random player. However you do have to buy a proper case for it, and the necessary loader as you do not alway have access to a computer. I have also bought a travelling speake system and a tv audio cable. If you buy the cradle beware that you still have to buy the mains loader it does not really say that on the creative site, only when you look it up properly.

Other than that the machine is Brilliant it froze once on me and that was my fault as I asked it to do something to quickly.

I have always movies with me or tv programmes if I have to stay somewhere, I love the audiobooks (love reading but simply do not have the time) and I have it with me at all times.

I could do without my mobile phone for a few days, I could not do without my zen. If you get used to the controlls, (I love them) you love this machine and the fm radio is a definately bonus for me. It is easier to use than most compeditors, loading and down loading is as easy. All and all for me its simply the best.

5.0 out of 5 stars My Zen, 11 Jan 2007
Got my green Zen a week ago. At first i wasn't sure about the colour, but it has grown on me and now i am in love with it!!

Got all my music, music videos and TV shows on it and have only used up a fraction of the memory! Works perfectly, controls are easy to use, as is the Creative software.

It much, much, much cooler than the iPod and beats it hands down.

BUY IT NOW IN GREEN!!!

it is beautiful!

5.0 out of 5 stars This is the one., 7 Dec 2006
Having wanted this for months now, I finally opened up this little green palmful of joy yesterday.

It lives up to it's expectations and more. Everything is so easy! No more faffing around with itunes. You can use WMP which is brilliant but even the creative software isn't that bad.

It's got so many little suprises on it that i'm sure i'll be discovering new things for days. The fact you can sync it your calender and organiser is really cool. Oh, and i'm loving the DJ feature where you can pick an 'album of the day', least listened to music or just plain random.

And that screen...I didn't want this to turn in to an ipod bashing but aplle eat you heart out! It's like watching a little HD television. No more boring train rides for me. Just to note though, apparently the screen is very vulnerable to scratches. For now, I'm keeping the protector on and I think it may be wise to invest in a decent case to preserve the beauty of this thing.

Oh, and if you're wondering about the colour - lime green looks really cool. Yum.

5.0 out of 5 stars I'm technophobic and I love it!, 12 Mar 2007
Mrs. Nicola S. Smith "nikki smith" (Midlands, UK) - See all my reviews
I got my Zen M-Vision last week and apart from an unfortunate incident where I managed to download the entire contents of my PC's media library onto it (It really DOES hold thousands of photos!), I've found it amazingly easy to use so far. My husband is the technical head of our house and I expected to be handing it over to him to work for me, but I've found the software very simple to use and have had a great time with it. Lovely quality sound, videos and photos and easy to operate whilst jogging! I love it!

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!!!, 29 Mar 2007
O. A. Palmer "Liv" (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This is now my 3rd mp3 player and it is by far the best value for money! I absolutely love it and it is really easy to work and find your way around. I also like the fact you can record and listen to the radio. There are loads of great features, and it's great to be able to watch my favourite bands as well as listen to them.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best MP3 Player on the market, 5 July 2013
Miss Russell - See all my reviews
Bought one of these on christmas eve back in 2007 and its the best thing i've owned! It's never failed me, have only had to reset it a few times & holds all of my music/videos/photos. Also bought the accessory pack with it so i can easily hook it up to the tv to watch videos/photos online. 6 years later 7 the battery life hasn't reduced power at all, i only need to charge it once every few months (although i only really use it once every so often now) When i used it alot every day i charged it once every 3 or 4 days & it never let me down. Had a shop around this morning to see what else is out there & nothing matches up to it. I strongly suggest buying it to anyone looking to store lots of music, photos and videos!

5.0 out of 5 stars Vision M, Yes Please!!!!!, 8 Jan 2009
Sam Cusson - See all my reviews
Hi, I have had my Creative Zen Vision M for almost a year now, and it amazing!!!! The sound quality is so much greater than an ipod and alot more reliable, i hav only ever had it freeze once, but that was my fault as i was on a swing an it flew out my pocket and hit th ground fairly hard:S i used 2 own an ipod and would never go back 2 it! 1 Slight problem though, i have a mac, and i cant yet find software that can manage my music and zen for a mac, but also own an old pc so all works fine

worth your money, would definately buy another!

Creative ZEN Vision:M 30GB MP3 / Multimedia Player - Green