5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant Collection!
This album is an excellent collection of songs. From hilarious covers to spine tingling live versions of already well known songs. There are too many highlights to mention, my personal favorite being Corinne Bailey Rae's version of the Editor's song 'Munich'. Jo Whiley deserves a special mention for the creation of this album. Go ahead & buy it, you won't regret it.
Published on 28 Nov. 2006 by J. L. Godbehere

3.0 out of 5 stars Will you ever listen to it?
I enjoyed Jo Whiley's Live Lounges. However, I think that although i enjoyed them, and they're interesting, they're not perfect. and I never really want to listen to them on my iPod or even at home. They're good, and definitely good enough to listen to more than once, but I don't think they have the long-lasting factor.
But on compilations you're always going to get...
Published on 15 Oct. 2009 by L. Bartleet

5.0 out of 5 stars A must have for any collection, 7 April 2010
Ben Nicholson "Benkernow" (Cornwall, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
Radio 1's Live longe is brilliant and this compililation is one of the best I've owned. With brilliant songs like DOA, Songbird, Yhe Scientist and Smile by there original artists. Then you have some brilliant covers like Gold Digger, Living for the Weekend and the best cover ever, Love Machine by the Artic Monkeys (Worth having the album just for that). A must have for any music collection.

5.0 out of 5 stars i really like this cd as it has an interesting mix of live songs, 5 Sept. 2012
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
I enjoy this cd as it is really good and I really enjoy live music.
The songs are all live and "raw" and some of the artists are well known, others are not but it's all good. Another thing that is really interesting is that a lot of the songs are well known but are sung by different singers or groups or in a different style providing an interesting mix.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazingly Good, 23 Jan. 2007
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
I bought this album for my brother for Christmas, but after listening to it, I had to have my own copy. This is a delightful compilation of live music. Highlights for me included Jamelia's outstanding version of Numb and Lemar covering I Believe in a Thing Called Love. I would highly recommend this.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent Album, 6 Mar. 2007
S. greenwood (West Yorkshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
An excellent album, some tracks genius and some hilarious but wonderful at the same time! The tracks on this are unique and although sometimes a bit rough sounding, it adds to the charm of it!

I'd seen the advertisements for this album and thought it sounded good but it's not until you look at the tracklist and see the variety of artists involved that you realise how good it is!

If you are thinking of buying it, do, it's worth it and a great CD for listening to in the car!

3.0 out of 5 stars Misleading description, 9 Oct. 2014
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
Great collection of songs but unfortunately although the cd was described as being in "very good" condition, many of the tracks are scratched so can't listen to them. Disappointed with seller.

4.0 out of 5 stars Some good tracks, 21 Feb. 2014
J. Seye (North East England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
Some good tracks especially snow patrol 'Run' , the Editors 'Sparks' and Keanes version of U2's 'With or without you' - an all time fave of mine. Arrived quickly- I would recommend.

3.0 out of 5 stars Ok, but prefer other volumes of the Live Lounge Series, 14 Mar. 2014
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
Brought this as was given Live Lounge 2013 for Christmas and love it. This volume is OK, but personally I don't think it's as enjoyable as the 2013 Volume.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great album, 28 May 2013
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
Great album. I love these live lounge albums as it gives you modern music in an acoustic style that you dont get very much any more, except on live tracks.

1.0 out of 5 stars The cd was fine but case was broken and as a gift I ..., 24 Nov. 2014
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
The cd was fine but case was broken and as a gift I was disappointed I had no time to send back so just replaced with old case

5.0 out of 5 stars Keep on jammin', 26 May 2014
Mr. J. Hutchin (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Radio 1's Live Lounge (Audio CD)
Great sounds and great addition if you are collecting the set over time. Great as a gift or for yourself

Radio 1's Live Lounge
Radio 1's Live Lounge by Various (Audio CD - 2007)