‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 20 Nov. 2011
This review is from: Skip Hop Pronto Mini Changer Changing Bag (Black) (Baby Product)
I bought this to take on holiday as didn't wnat to lug the big changing bag around with us. It was brilliant on holiday and now we're back this is all we use. It means I can have a handbag again and just attach this to the buggy.

It fits 3 nappies, some nappy bags, and a pack of wipes into it, and the changing mat is a good size.

My baby is 10 months and it works perfectly for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 Sept. 2011
I have been very happy with this changing mat. It's a great size and can pop it almost anywhere. Surface of the bag is easy to clean but in general it doesn't seem to get dirty as it's made of resistant material. Also all my friends who have seen it really liked it. So as from me this product is highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful bag, 19 Jun. 2013
I brought this bag to keep my core chaging items in and then i can transfer the core items from bag to bag as needed (e.g. Swim bag, day bag, short trip out etc). The item is very good quality, it has a clever use of space to store different items in and works perfectly for us. The only down side for us is the length of the changing mat; my daughter is very tall for her age and the mat could have been a few inches longer. Over all I'm very happy with our purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby changer skip hop, 10 May 2011
Brilliant changer- I used it with my own 2 children and have given it as a gift to friends- they all loved it. So practical and much neater than other changers available. I'd highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, practical, stylish, 17 May 2010
We haven't got a groovy changing table - our flat's too small to accommodate one - so this is an ideal product for us. We can use it wherever we like and it's a handy, reasonably compact size to take out and about.

5.0 out of 5 stars Buy it!, 17 Feb. 2010
One of the best products I have bought since having my baby. I very quickly got tired of lugging around a full size change bag and now only have to use the big change bag very rarely as I have the skip hop pronto in the bottom of my pram or in my handbag at all times.

Plus excellent service from the seller. I had a small problem with the inside zip and they immediately posted out a new one - even though I only contacted them months after buying it. Five stars.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good things come in small packages, 15 Sept. 2014
Awesome - great for on the go changes, I can fit 6 size 2 nappies, an emergency change of vest, a packet of wipes (not a full one) as well as cotton wool and a few nappy bags in here. Bought this to use when out for short periods but we actually use this all the time. Very Dad friendly as well in the nice black design.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 6 Dec. 2010
I held off buying one of these as my change bag had an integrated mat... really wish i'd gone ahead and bought one earlier and not lugged the change bag around with a toddler. Its so easy to lob into a handbag or pushchair when out, attach to a rucksack when travelling - just the right size for my toddler and just space for 2 large nappies and nappy bags plus of course the wipes. I love it...(however sad that might be to admit about a change mat!!)

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent change bag, 30 Aug. 2011
I am very pleased with this bag, I wanted a smaller bag just for nappy changes as I hate the idea of taking my whole change bag with baby's food, toys etc to a change room. The pronto bag is great, a good sized, detachable changing mat with pockets with room for 4 nappies, nappy cream, hand sanitised gel, nappy bags and wipes. The bag also takes up very little space under the pushchair. Excellent product and excellent, fast service

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product, 17 May 2011
Mrs. Sarah Storey (British Isles) - See all my reviews
This is a good quality changing mat and carry bag. It is particularly good for larger/older babies as the changing area is bigger without being cumbersome. The bag is a very handy size and can be used on its own or placed in a larger bag. It is also very versatile as you can detach the changing mat from the storage pockets so that it can be used separately. This is a great product and worth the money.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›