4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy
I bought this to take on holiday as didn't wnat to lug the big changing bag around with us. It was brilliant on holiday and now we're back this is all we use. It means I can have a handbag again and just attach this to the buggy.

It fits 3 nappies, some nappy bags, and a pack of wipes into it, and the changing mat is a good size.

My baby is 10 months...
Published on 20 Nov. 2011 by LL

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but way too big
Published 4 months ago by Inbal

4.0 out of 5 stars Very handy, 20 Nov. 2011

My baby is 10 months and it works perfectly for us.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, 7 Sept. 2011
I have been very happy with this changing mat. It's a great size and can pop it almost anywhere. Surface of the bag is easy to clean but in general it doesn't seem to get dirty as it's made of resistant material. Also all my friends who have seen it really liked it. So as from me this product is highly recommended.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very useful bag, 19 Jun. 2013
I brought this bag to keep my core chaging items in and then i can transfer the core items from bag to bag as needed (e.g. Swim bag, day bag, short trip out etc). The item is very good quality, it has a clever use of space to store different items in and works perfectly for us. The only down side for us is the length of the changing mat; my daughter is very tall for her age and the mat could have been a few inches longer. Over all I'm very happy with our purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Baby changer skip hop, 10 May 2011
Brilliant changer- I used it with my own 2 children and have given it as a gift to friends- they all loved it. So practical and much neater than other changers available. I'd highly recommend it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality product, 15 May 2013
L. Thornton (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Skip Hop Pronto Mini Changer Changing Bag (Red) (Baby Product)
I love this changing mat!! I was very reluctant to buy it because of the price but was getting fed up of cheap bad material ones and thought I would take the plunge and have never looked back. It has a great zip on the front that has a pocket big enough to hold my iphone and some money. The zip inside has broken but I think that was more due to getting tangled in nappy bags. But as it folds up neatly it is not needed. The pouched hold roughly a packet of wipes in one and 3 x nappies and bags in the other. enough to grap and run when popping out no need to take a big nappy bag!! It clips to my buggy well. Another pus id that i can fold and clip away this changer mat with one hand while holding my baby in the other.

3.0 out of 5 stars Good quality but way too big, 20 Nov. 2014
I bought this item thinking that it will be very handy to have one changing kit with everything in it, while I'm on the go. This item is very well made, the fabric is of good quality and so are the clips. My main problem with this item is that is simply huge. If you like to carry a huge bag around on your pram so maybe you wouldn't mind but as I prefer to be light on the go this item blocks more than half of my changing bag. I mostly put it in the pram lower basket as it's so big. Plus, having the changing mat connected is not the most user friendly changing method as the items often fall on the baby if you are on a standard changing station.
So overall it is well made but not very comfortable to use.

5.0 out of 5 stars Skip Hop Mini Changer, 19 May 2014
Lifesaver!
I'm a mummy who just has to be organised
We take this with us mainly when my son goes swimming
I have everything to hand
I put in wipes, nappy sacks, 2 nappies, cream
It all folds up compact and I clip it onto his swim bag :-)
Ready to go!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great nappy bag., 13 Nov. 2014
I can't live without this now and I wish I had bought it when my son was younger (he's now 8 months old). I bought it as I was using a carrier more and more so I needed something that would make a backpack more user friendly. I also love that if I'm just popping out I can grab this and I'm covered.

I haven't used the wipes box as I find that even a full pack of wipes fits well in the compartment, I can also fit about 5 size 4 nappies.

It's made really well and after a couple of months of use it's still going strong. I would definitely recommend.

1.0 out of 5 stars Is it safe?, 7 April 2011
I bought the skiphop changing bag and it's beautiful, and works really well, but the thing I'm worried about is the wet tissue box, it colors all the tissues you put in to it, I even have natural ones with no chemicals in them but they turn bright red or pink after being put into that plastic box, no chance I'm going to use colored wet tissues on my baby's bottom. And I can't find a way to contact the seller to ask about this, I don't like not being able to find any information about the plastic used.

5.0 out of 5 stars Convenient, practical, stylish, 17 May 2010
We haven't got a groovy changing table - our flat's too small to accommodate one - so this is an ideal product for us. We can use it wherever we like and it's a handy, reasonably compact size to take out and about.