5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB ITEM !!!
THIS IS A BRILLIANT PIECE OF KIT !!! DONE ALL MY BLING AND IT IS EVEN BLINGIER !!! REALLY GOOD VALUE AND HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO EVERYONE I KNOW. IT`S FAB !!!
Published 12 months ago by mems

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift
This has not yet been used, it was bought as a Chistmas gift. I have exactly the same model and have had for around 7 years and I found it leaned my jewellery very well indeed. If mine went I'd certainly purchased another of these, not to big, it's just for jewellery and has a little basket, to put rings etc in. Really good product.
Published on 28 Sep 2011 by A. Williams

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB ITEM !!!, 26 April 2013

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy to use, 8 Jan 2014
This review is from: New Blitz Ultra II Ultrasonic Cleaner Jewellery Cleaning Machine (Misc.)
Was given it for Christmas and am very pleased with it. Assume I can buy more of the concentrate solution from the manufacturers when it's finished?

5.0 out of 5 stars ultrasonic cleaner, 17 Nov 2013
very good make this ultrasonic jewellery cleaner machine and excellent
how it works to clean my gold chains and rings

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 29 Jun 2013
I lkie this it simple to use and does what it say.Only gripe the cleaning solution is only a tiny bottle that comes with it so will need to purchase a bigger bottle.

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!!!, 4 Jan 2012
I was given this present as a gift, its a superb product, brought my rings up like new! Amazing, well recommended.......

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT !, 14 July 2012
Mrs. Abm Fisher "Grandmama" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
THE SELLER SENT THIS CLEANER SO VERY QUICKLY ! 5* THERE !!!

I BOUGHT THIS AS A BACKUP FOR THE SAME MODEL THAT I BOUGHT SEVERAL YEARS AGO, IT IS STILL WORKING WELL AND BRINGS MY JEWELRY BACK TO SPARKLING CONDITION.

WHAT I REALLY LIKE IS THAT IT IS BATTERY OPERATED AND SAFE TO USE IN THE BATHROOM UNLIKE AN ELECTRICALLY OPERATED ONE WHICH HAS A LEAD AND A 3 PIN PLUG. ..... BUT NOT KNOWING HOW LONG IT WILL CONTINUE TO SURVIVE. I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT IT.
HENCE THE BACKUP.

3.0 out of 5 stars Bought as a gift, 28 Sep 2011
A. Williams "Barry Fan" (Wales UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)

ARRAY(0xa136066c)