5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB ITEM !!!
THIS IS A BRILLIANT PIECE OF KIT !!! DONE ALL MY BLING AND IT IS EVEN BLINGIER !!! REALLY GOOD VALUE AND HAVE RECOMMENDED IT TO EVERYONE I KNOW. IT`S FAB !!!
Published on 26 April 2013 by mems

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really work
Rather disapointing results. After several runs in this little unit my wife's rings were a little cleaner but still not great. A toothbrush and washing up liquid worked better in our case.
Published 7 months ago by DaveK

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPERB ITEM !!!, 26 April 2013

2.0 out of 5 stars Didn't really work, 5 Oct. 2014
This review is from: New Blitz Ultra II Ultrasonic Cleaner Jewellery Cleaning Machine (Misc.)

4.0 out of 5 stars Brill, 29 Jun. 2013
I lkie this it simple to use and does what it say.Only gripe the cleaning solution is only a tiny bottle that comes with it so will need to purchase a bigger bottle.

4.0 out of 5 stars Quick and easy to use, 8 Jan. 2014
Was given it for Christmas and am very pleased with it. Assume I can buy more of the concentrate solution from the manufacturers when it's finished?

5.0 out of 5 stars ultrasonic cleaner, 17 Nov. 2013
very good make this ultrasonic jewellery cleaner machine and excellent
how it works to clean my gold chains and rings

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic. Makes my rings sparkle and has cleaned a ..., 30 Sept. 2014
Fantastic. Makes my rings sparkle and has cleaned a gold bracelet that I couldn't get clean using other jewellery cleaners. A really good and worthwhile buy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Absolutely Fantastic!!!, 4 Jan. 2012
I was given this present as a gift, its a superb product, brought my rings up like new! Amazing, well recommended.......

1.0 out of 5 stars Very disappointed as it was a Christmas present for my mum, 9 Feb. 2015
I received the product and it didn't work. Very disappointed as it was a Christmas present for my mum.

1.0 out of 5 stars Not very useful! I would not waste your money, 28 Feb. 2015
Product worked once then stopped working. Not very useful! I would not waste your money.

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT !, 14 July 2012
Mrs. Abm Fisher "Grandmama" (Devon UK) - See all my reviews
THE SELLER SENT THIS CLEANER SO VERY QUICKLY ! 5* THERE !!!

I BOUGHT THIS AS A BACKUP FOR THE SAME MODEL THAT I BOUGHT SEVERAL YEARS AGO, IT IS STILL WORKING WELL AND BRINGS MY JEWELRY BACK TO SPARKLING CONDITION.

WHAT I REALLY LIKE IS THAT IT IS BATTERY OPERATED AND SAFE TO USE IN THE BATHROOM UNLIKE AN ELECTRICALLY OPERATED ONE WHICH HAS A LEAD AND A 3 PIN PLUG. ..... BUT NOT KNOWING HOW LONG IT WILL CONTINUE TO SURVIVE. I WOULD NOT BE WITHOUT IT.
HENCE THE BACKUP.