TOP 500 REVIEWERon 24 January 2010
This is a nice set of playing cards which have been well made and have a fine coating on white card. Printing is crisp.

Out of the 52 playing cards 48 of the cards have various different character images on them.

All aces have "The Simpsons" logo on them. The Kings, Queens, Jacks are all colour pictures, while the 2 to 10 cards are grey line drawings of characters - I have posted a couple of pictures to demonstrate what I mean.

These make a lovely addition for a collector of playing cards, or Simpsons memorabilia.
review image review image
on 9 April 2012
I purchased these purely to take on a family holiday as we are all quite big card-game fans and I wanted something a bit more fun than the usual boring looking playing cards. The younger family members loved them - each card has a different character from the simpsons featured on it. They are not the best quality cards out there by a long shot and I am concerned about the longevity of them as I can see the colour/designs fading away after a while. After the weeks holiday though, they seem to have survived rather well.

The box for the cards though... Is useless. I opened the box the first time as carefully as I could but it literally fell apart on me. So now I am using two elastic bands to keep the pack together - not the best solution for transportation and will also affect the longevity too.
on 30 January 2011
Nice quality playing cards with added fun of trying to identify Simpsons characters. Very reasonably priced for the quality.
on 3 March 2009
Good for family fun, but these were bought to help teach times tables and made it fun.
Huge fan of The Simpsons so really liked these - very colourful and sharp images. Some cards.can be quite cheap and gimmicky, but these are of good quaility.

Seller was very good and mistakenly added an extra pack into my order, when I let them know to return them I was told to keep them. Bonus!
on 9 April 2012
These cards are quite fun especially if you're a fan of the Simpsons but they are quite low quality, they got bent very easily are very extremely flimsy, they are printed on very thin cards. Overall they are pretty bad cards but a fun novelty product so only buy them if that's your planned use for them.
on 22 September 2012
Really good cards, person who the gift was for loved them but there was only one slight problem, why 1 star has been taken off. when the cards were printed Apu was also Yellow like the simpsons, not really an issue but isn't really as true to the series.
on 6 June 2013
I had wondered if the cards would be of different Simpson characters, but they are all not - all are the same as the picture on the outer box - but not surprising really and for the price, couldn't recommend them highly enough.
on 26 September 2013
A standard set of glossy playing cards each with one of your favourite characters from the long running show. A bit disappointed that they didn't have a card with my favourite character though - the hapless Hans Moleman.
on 31 December 2012
A present, so not had feedback from my 11yr old nephew.
Prompt delivery, packaged well, and looked strong
product for something that will be well used.