5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant
This is the first Mac I've ever bought, and I have to say, it's a brilliant machine. It's very fast, reliable and simple to set up. It's got all the things I'd want in a tower PC, but at a fraction of the size. The price is amazing too!

Published on 3 Aug 2006 by AliceP

1.0 out of 5 stars Old model, ridiculous price
This is the old Mini and being sold for 200 more than Apple sell the new one for, which is considerably more powerful. Crazy!
Published on 25 Nov 2011 by Mr. J. Woodcock

1.0 out of 5 stars Old model, ridiculous price, 25 Nov 2011
This review is from: Mac mini 1.5GHz Intel Core Solo/512MB/60GB/Combo/GMA950/AP/BT (Electronics)

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant, 3 Aug 2006
AliceP "Alice" (London, United Kingdon) - See all my reviews

I'd recommend this to anyone as it's the best value computer I've ever seen. If you're new to Macs (as I am), get a good book on OS X (Rough Guides do one) as it will take you through all the basics. It's really easy to learn though, and you'll find it's a lot more intuitive than a PC.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Only Computer You Will Need., 25 July 2006
I bought this computer the replace my pc wich was only months old but broke anyway. The operating system is flawless (mac osx tiger) which is supposed to be the most powerful operating system around, and it lets you do whatever you like. If you own a .mac account then you can create websites and a few other hundred things. The mac itself is much better than the windows pc we have downstairs (which keeps crashing and turning itself off). If you buy a mac mini to see what macs are like which is what i did you will not be dissapointed. Its also good if you want a second mac for your bedroom or any other room, or even if you want to upgrade. macs are known for there quality and the mac mini is.

If you buy it you wont be dissapointed.