5.0 out of 5 stars Very entertaining series, 18 Aug. 2006
This review is from: C.S.I: Crime Scene Investigation - Miami - Season 3 Part 1 [DVD] [2004] (DVD)
I only used to watch 24 on TV, but then I heard about CSI and decided to give that a go. After watching loads of episodes of the original CSI and the two spin-offs (Miami and NY), I can definitely say that CSI Miami is my favourite, and I enjoy it as much as the antics of Jack Bauer :) The cast are excellent, and the crimes so gruesome that sometimes you cover your eyes with your hands (but of course you always peep through your fingers). I love the Arthur Conan Doyle technique of showing the crime first and then working back from the clues to discover who did it and why, with various flashbacks provided from different characters' points of view, so you won't know who did it until the end. I also find the crime labs really fascinating, I don't know if things are done this way in real life, but the series has showed me so many things I never knew about police investigations! It's really addictive stuff, and the good thing is that you don't need to watch previous episodes or previous seasons to understand what is going on; I started in the middle of season 3 thinking that I'll probably be a bit confused, but each episode has its own storyline and crime to solve, and the characters'private lives aren't the focus of the series, so its not like 24 that you have to watch all the episodes to be up to date with what is happening. If you like crime and detective shows, you should like this one.

4.0 out of 5 stars Full of suspense, 3 July 2009
L. G. James - See all my reviews
As with all the CSI series as soon as you start watching from the beginning of each season you are hooked again.
David Caruso once again has you feeling a whole mix of emotions as Horatio Caine.
I throughly enjoyed this season part and leaves you reaching for part 2 as quickly as you can. So many questions.
Very well written and directed, a good watch.

5.0 out of 5 stars CSI Miami DVD 2nd Hand, 14 Mar. 2012
S. Lang (Dublin, Ireland) - See all my reviews
The DVD was in great condition and it arrive very fast to Ireland. Nice when people pass on items they no longer require, benefits people like me. Have bought more since and quality never changes.

5.0 out of 5 stars csi miami, season 3 part 1, 9 Dec. 2009
K. Fryer "marmite" (uk) - See all my reviews
Fantasic box set as always from the csi team, a must have for all csi fans.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015