on 31 May 2007
This belnder does exactly what you'd expect it to. It is powerful and has the added bonus of a booster button. Excellent value for money.
on 5 January 2010
This is a great product - I use it for making smoothies and soup which means crunching up ice and using it in very hot liquids. Have experienced no problems with it would definitely recommend.
on 4 November 2009
Excellent product does exactly what it says and works well. very easy to clean as bottom half separates and small to store. One mark off for fact it is not really that powerful and takes a little time to blend anything other than a small amount of stuff (I know that is probably its purpose), but they could have made the blade bigger in my opinion..
on 7 January 2013
Philips HR1361 Hand Blender - White, with Beaker, 600w is a spare unit to keep just in case our existing unit should fail. This piece is used to blend our disabled daughters food at least 3 or 4 times daily for over a year so has stood the test of time and abuse. An excellent, reliable machine at a very good price.
on 4 February 2009
One of those items you wish you'd had ages ago.
Brilliant not having to transfer food into blender then back into saucepan. Also comes with a very handy wisk. I use this nearly everyday.
on 8 July 2010
I bought this item because I wanted to prepare a lot of soups and smoothies for my little one who is 5 months old. The product is not bad and is extremely easy to clean. I was just disappointed that you need to press the start button while blending.I thought that once you press the button you do not have to stay like that until the vegetables are blended.
on 29 December 2012
My old hand blender gave up the ghost after many, many years of service and I was pleasantly surprised to find this one was actually an improvement - not what I was expecting! Design is better and easier to clean as it comes apart. Easy to use pulse button.
on 5 December 2009
I love the Philips hand blender. I had never used one before and wanted to make some pumpkin soup. This hand blender worked a dream and my soup was delicious!
on 15 September 2013
I killed my first one after using and abusing it for 6 years with my flatmates. Got this one- it work with attachments I had from previous blender, its sturdy, does the job really well Im vegan and make lots of nut based creams, dips as well as things like hoummous, blend lots of soups with it, use it to make smoothies - fruit ice cubes thrown in and it copes with all I throw into it brilliantly.
on 8 August 2013
Decided this would be a substitute for a processor, but it isn't. Works efficiently and is exactly as described, my own fault for trying to substitute a cheaper product to do a job it was not intended for. Is excellent for soups and liquid products. Doesn't work well with thicker pastes, dips, etc. blade becomes clogged and it is difficult to get a thick dip off the area where the blades rotate.