5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I've been using a Sonicare brush for over 10 years. My dentist always tells me that my dental hygiene is exemplary and since buying it I haven't had to have a scale and polish done.

The small brush heads are great for awkward to get to teeth, but it does take longer to do the whole mouth than with the standard size.
Published 6 months ago by ash

1.0 out of 5 stars Tooth Cracking
Since using a Sonicare toothbrush I had very unusual tooth cracking along strata lines - leaving very sharp remains (without decay). Maybe sonic is not the step forward as was supposed.

Kind regards,
Duncan
Published on 8 Mar 2008 by D. R. Armour

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Jan 2014
ash (Huddersfield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX7011 Elite Mini Toothbrush Head--Single (Personal Care)

1.0 out of 5 stars Tooth Cracking, 8 Mar 2008