5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!
I've been using a Sonicare brush for over 10 years. My dentist always tells me that my dental hygiene is exemplary and since buying it I haven't had to have a scale and polish done.

The small brush heads are great for awkward to get to teeth, but it does take longer to do the whole mouth than with the standard size.
Published 16 months ago by ash

3.0 out of 5 stars good product
an okay product. a small head does a good job. buy the twin pack, it works out cheaper. 3 stars because it can be cheaper,
Published 8 months ago by Ruddy

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 12 Jan. 2014
ash (Huddersfield, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Philips Sonicare HX7011 Elite Mini Toothbrush Head--Single (Personal Care)

5.0 out of 5 stars Good product, 16 Sept. 2014
I love these small heads as they clean my teeth well. Increasingly hard to find on the high street so great to get from Amazon.

3.0 out of 5 stars good product, 25 Sept. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I was looking for arrived very, 18 Sept. 2014
Just what I was looking for arrived very quickly

1.0 out of 5 stars Tooth Cracking, 8 Mar. 2008
D. R. Armour (Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
Since using a Sonicare toothbrush I had very unusual tooth cracking along strata lines - leaving very sharp remains (without decay). Maybe sonic is not the step forward as was supposed.

Kind regards,