5.0 out of 5 stars Don The Legend.
Published on 14 Jun. 2010 by Mr. A. M. Rozycki

3.0 out of 5 stars don williams
i like don williams BUT there are too many not that well known tracks on this and that spoils it.
Published on 4 Jan. 2010 by D. M. Rothwell

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Don The Legend., 14 Jun. 2010
Mr. A. M. Rozycki "ROZZA" (Leeds , England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
After reading the review posted From Kent I felt compelled to give you my own thoughts on the subject. I have'nt bought this cd myself as I already have everything that is on it, in fact I think its safe to say you'd be hard pressed to find something I don't have that Don has sung, to a true fan of Don's every track on this cd is Don Williams at his best, trouble with most people is they think Don only has a handful of songs when in fact he's sang hundred's. when I was a young man I used to say every artist who ever performed had at least one gem of a recording, when I was introduced to the world of Don williams back in the Early 70's I discovered here is a man who was gifted, whenever Don puts his vocals to lyrics its simply pure magic, If you asked of me to pick a favorite track I have of Don's it would be nigh on impossible because I love 'em all. if there are tracks on this cd you have'nt heard before then all I can say is , go on treat yourself to the finest glass of champaigne of country love, I promise you won't regret it.....

p.s. you might want to check out another talented young man Don's Son - Tim Williams.
I saw Tim when he was on tour with his dad a few years ago in the UK,
bought his album titled -: Even Though. and I can tell ya , the boy has got talent , just like his dad.........

Rozza...... Leeds. U.K.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great Compilation, Poor quality/compatibility CD, 14 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
A great compilation with all the tracks you might want. My wife loves it. However we did find the CD a little over stuffed and does not play well on our Sony HiFi which is not that old. I also had to make two attempts to rip it to MP3 on the PC due to disk read errors. Two disks would be better for compatibility. Also being in Ireland I can't download the free MP3 version with Amazon Music.

5.0 out of 5 stars Brillant, 9 Oct. 2011
Jue (Deeside, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
Love Don Williams had a album on vinyl shows how long ago and I'd been meaning to download a newer version for years, so I read the reviews and decide to go with this one, and so glad I did, yes theres the old faviorites that I love and new ones too that are brill. So if you love Don Williams you'll love this.
Definatly recommend 5 stars

5.0 out of 5 stars An old friend returns, 31 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
Have always loved Don Williams music; and this CD has not been a disappointment. We have travelled many happy hours together, he playing his music and me listening, sometimes singing along too. My children have grown up with him.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good service as always, 26 Jan. 2015
Good service as always.

The down load page for MP3 files is not that simple to follow as it is not clear whether it has or not down loaded. This is the worst aspect of Amazon. and needs reviewing

4.0 out of 5 stars The Definitive Don Williams, 19 Oct. 2012
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
Brilliant, this CD has all his best on it, if you are into country and western you will not be disappointed in this album, love it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Wonderful album - won't bore with the details - if ..., 2 Jan. 2015
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
Wonderful album - won't bore with the details - if you're a fan of the man, his music and his voice you won't be disappointed

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 22 April 2013
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
Arrived in quick time great nice music players well good. Ended up buying a few more as enjoyed this one

4.0 out of 5 stars Pleasing, 13 Feb. 2013
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
A good collection of his best songs a good variety which suits me fine. Would recommend it to his fans

5.0 out of 5 stars Don Williams cd, 23 Jan. 2013
This review is from: The Definitive Don Williams (Audio CD)
A nice piece of easy listening from this cd. It was a good bargain from what you can buy in the shops

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

The Definitive Don Williams
The Definitive Don Williams by Don Williams (Audio CD - 2006)