5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I bought this toy yesterday for my 1 year old son for Christmas however as he was up last night and not feeling very well I decided to let him play with it. He absolutely loves it and this morning when my 3 year old son came downstairs he fell in love with it too. 4 hours on and he still hasn't got bored. This toy is very chunky and well made and looks as if it will last...
Published on 24 Oct 2008 by L Lloyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy but too loud!
This is a nice colourful toy and my child seems to like it when it's in stationnary position. The downside is that it makes an awful noice when when moving. The song would be nice if you could listen to it, not to the noise. I don't know wheter only mine is faulty.
Published on 6 Sep 2009 by Joanna

5.0 out of 5 stars love this train, 12 Feb 2009
Mrs. K. L. Lawrence (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
We all love this train and its animals. The tactile animal feet and bfight colours, the wonderful noises and the fun songs - our grandaughter loves this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 11 Feb 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Excellent toy. Both my daughters (8 months and 3years) love playing with this. Unlike a lot of toys that make noise the songs are quite catchy and pleasant (and there is a low volume setting).

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Animals Train was amazing, 1 Feb 2009
Sue Edwards "crazy crafter" (Wiltshire UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
This is a wonderfully colourful toy with so many moving parts and tunes. My granddaughter loves it!

1.0 out of 5 stars Have been most disappointed with this product, 29 July 2014
Mrs H (Chichester) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Have been most disappointed with this product. The train has never worked properly and in 'move' mode, only goes forward the smallest amount then stops. Thus my child has not really taken any interest in it and now upon seeing a friend's one, I realise ours is faulty.

5.0 out of 5 stars Very nice toy, 23 Aug 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
The toy is really nice and my daughter loved it straightaway. It's much bigger than I thought and as I got it while it was on sale it was really worth the price. I probably would buy it for full price as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars eeducation and fun!, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Had already sampled this product before purchase so knew exactly what it did...v innovative! V pleased how the train plate works to play happy go lucky song's the yellow button play's animal noises and the train can be used stationery or moving. Light up chimney and animals (minus the monkey) have cute touches to them also. V v happy would recommend and is worth 40 easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Loved by my daughters and is nice and robust as you expect from Fisher-Price. The tunes from the train can get repetitive but I find it easier to sing along! A least there is a two stage volume control, and on-off switch for the propulsion so you don't need to continuously chase it across the room. There is plenty of play in the animals as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 month and 2yr olds favorite toy!, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
I got this for my daughter when she was 6 months. She was originally scared of it between the moving and loud music and I thought "there's a waste of money". However, by 14 months she loved it. Now she is 2.5 and she and our 9 month son play with it constantly (he was never afraid of it). My 9 month LOVES it and when he manages to get it away from his sister, he can get it going himself and crawls after it. The 2.5 yr loads her cups, blankie, etc on it and tries to get her brother to chase it. I'm amazed that it has held up under such rough play as our daughter sits on it constantly. They both pretty much ignore the animals that came with it as they primarily like the engine. I was just happy to see that it is still being sold as if ours ever wears outs, I'll need to get another one immediately!!! The only downside is that that my husband and I find ourselves singing "All aboard the animal train, come on everyone......." on the way to work and I really wish it had a low volume control or a mute button that allowed it to move without the music.

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing animals, 8 Jan 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
My 9 month old baby loves crawling after this. Only 1 problem is that the wheels sometimes get stuck

4.0 out of 5 stars Amazing animals train, 24 Nov 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
My 9 month daughter absolutely loves this toy! There are loads of songs which keeps her amused and the train itself and the animals are really great quality. Also tested it out o my 2 year old nephew who loves it too, so I think it will give my daughter years of enjoyment! Only thing I would criticise about it is that when the train moves, it goes a bit too far, meaning by the time it has stopped it's half way across the room andf she's found something else to play with.

All in all a fantastic buy, can't wait to buy the extra cars for it!

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train