5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
I bought this toy yesterday for my 1 year old son for Christmas however as he was up last night and not feeling very well I decided to let him play with it. He absolutely loves it and this morning when my 3 year old son came downstairs he fell in love with it too. 4 hours on and he still hasn't got bored. This toy is very chunky and well made and looks as if it will last...
Published on 24 Oct 2008 by L Lloyd

3.0 out of 5 stars Quality construction but a little disappointing
Typical Fisher Price toy. Sturdy, well made, bright colours, check - lots of cold hard plastic, check - whiny irritating voice with American accent singing contrived lyrics, check - slightly pricier than the competition and options to spend even more on the extras - check.

Having said that he has played with it but not as much as I would have hoped for the...
Published 1 month ago by Tom Travis

‹ Previous | 113 14 1519 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great toy, 11 Feb 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Excellent toy. Both my daughters (8 months and 3years) love playing with this. Unlike a lot of toys that make noise the songs are quite catchy and pleasant (and there is a low volume setting).

4.0 out of 5 stars Grandad to Father Xmas, 29 Nov 2009
Mr. A. Williams (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
My year old grandaughter will love this toy . She is just learning to walk, We were very pleased with the service, fast delivery and tracking time.
Merry Xmas to Amazon.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 21 Dec 2009
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
I was really pleased with my purchase of the Animal train. It is very good value for money, I am sure my Grandaughter will be have great fun playing with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love it!, 5 Oct 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Bought for daughter's 1st birthday- absolutely loved it! Starts bopping along when music starts! Her sister 2 1/2 loves it at least as much too! V pleased!

5.0 out of 5 stars love this train, 12 Feb 2009
Mrs. K. L. Lawrence (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
We all love this train and its animals. The tactile animal feet and bfight colours, the wonderful noises and the fun songs - our grandaughter loves this!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice toy and this company do stand the test of ..., 3 Sep 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Really nice toy and this company do stand the test of time as I was buying fisher price toys for my own children and now for my grand children

5.0 out of 5 stars A firm favourite with any toddler, 25 Jan 2010
T. Dudgeon "TD" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
bought as a gift for someone else and already had one for my little one. Well worth the money as provides hours if not years of entertainment.

5.0 out of 5 stars eeducation and fun!, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Had already sampled this product before purchase so knew exactly what it did...v innovative! V pleased how the train plate works to play happy go lucky song's the yellow button play's animal noises and the train can be used stationery or moving. Light up chimney and animals (minus the monkey) have cute touches to them also. V v happy would recommend and is worth 40 easy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hours of fun, 20 Aug 2013
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
Loved by my daughters and is nice and robust as you expect from Fisher-Price. The tunes from the train can get repetitive but I find it easier to sing along! A least there is a two stage volume control, and on-off switch for the propulsion so you don't need to continuously chase it across the room. There is plenty of play in the animals as well.

5.0 out of 5 stars My 9 month and 2yr olds favorite toy!, 27 July 2010
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
I got this for my daughter when she was 6 months. She was originally scared of it between the moving and loud music and I thought "there's a waste of money". However, by 14 months she loved it. Now she is 2.5 and she and our 9 month son play with it constantly (he was never afraid of it). My 9 month LOVES it and when he manages to get it away from his sister, he can get it going himself and crawls after it. The 2.5 yr loads her cups, blankie, etc on it and tries to get her brother to chase it. I'm amazed that it has held up under such rough play as our daughter sits on it constantly. They both pretty much ignore the animals that came with it as they primarily like the engine. I was just happy to see that it is still being sold as if ours ever wears outs, I'll need to get another one immediately!!! The only downside is that that my husband and I find ourselves singing "All aboard the animal train, come on everyone......." on the way to work and I really wish it had a low volume control or a mute button that allowed it to move without the music.

‹ Previous | 113 14 1519 | Next ›