5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Published on 24 Oct 2008 by L. Turner

3.0 out of 5 stars Nice toy but too loud!
This is a nice colourful toy and my child seems to like it when it's in stationnary position. The downside is that it makes an awful noice when when moving. The song would be nice if you could listen to it, not to the noise. I don't know wheter only mine is faulty.
Published on 6 Sep 2009 by Joanna

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 24 Oct 2008
L. Turner "Yumi_mumi" (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
I bought this toy yesterday for my 1 year old son for Christmas however as he was up last night and not feeling very well I decided to let him play with it. He absolutely loves it and this morning when my 3 year old son came downstairs he fell in love with it too. 4 hours on and he still hasn't got bored. This toy is very chunky and well made and looks as if it will last and last. A great and safe toy for young children and a fun adn interesting one for older children too.

5.0 out of 5 stars buy it now, 18 Mar 2008
M. Ramsey (northern ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
out of all the toys my son of ten months has this is his favourite. he will happily play away with this for ages. It makes lots of noise and he can play with the animals and also learn at the same time, best toy ive bought

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fund toy for baby - possible fix for problem, 4 Jan 2012
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
I got this for my son's xmas and he is 5 months and likes lying on his tummy and watching it move along just now. I'm sure he'll have fund crawling after it once he's started crawling. My 2.5yr old daughter likes it was well as she can press the funnel for her brother and then dances round like a looney to the tune.

I had the same problem as noted as several reviews in that when pressing the funnel it played a tune but only moved for about 5 seconds. Also whenever you put different animals in the main train bit it didn't play a new tune etc.

It felt to me like it was stuck in demo mode and on the underside where the small plastic tab was pulled out there seemed to be some metal connectors which maybe weren't connecting (I didn't disseble it or anything) - so I folded up a small piece of kitchen foil into a thin strip and pushed it in the slot and it seems to be all singing and dancing now - was easier for me than going through sending it back/getting a refund etc. This may help someone who has a non-functioning one and doesn't realise it and doesn't want to send it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars 1st Birthday, 3 April 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
My little nephew squealed with joy on his first birthday when opening this present. He found the music and animations straight away without his parents guiding him; and particularly loves the girafe. With all the toys he was given on his special day, the train is his favorite.

4.0 out of 5 stars great toy, 4 Aug 2009
G. Hamer (yorkshire, uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
I have just purchased this item for my daughters 1st birthday, as her cousin has the ark and she just loves that, and as soon as i opened the box she just laughed and pointed so i gave it to her and she played with it for 2hrs straight without getting bored. She loves the fact it moves and looks at it closely before chasing it. She has
been busy chewing the animals which seem really strong and great for teething! This toy is very colourful and best of all you can turn the volume down on it so it doesn't drive you quite so mad :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Animal Train, 3 Sep 2009
Pauline Mccann (Bury England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
My Grandson who is 6 months old loved this train, the sounds and movement kept him happy for hours.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great train, 22 Aug 2009
Olivarovich (London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
We got this for our little girl. She loves it.

This is really a bunch of toys rolled into one. There are three animals, the train and a variety of songs and noises that the train makes.

It is well made and sturdy.

The only complaint is that the singing voice is some whiny American woman and is hugely irritating. But you can turn it off!

4.0 out of 5 stars Lovely colourful toy for pre schoolers, 29 Dec 2007
Lucyp (Co Armagh, NI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
I got this for my 9 month old twins for Christmas and they have been fascinated by it and my 3 year old son loves it too! Its very colourful and the animals are appealing too. Its chunky enough to withstand some baby battering and l can separate the carriages so my twins can each have a part to play with. Highly recommend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Star Wars fans listen close, 25 Sep 2007
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
This is a great toy, our son loved it. One day I was playing with it with him, and pressing the button that makes the different animal sounds. They are pretty recognizable, lion, bird, etc... then there is a sound that is very distinctive, and does not sound like any particular animal... in fact it is a very distinctive laugh... from a very famous Star Wars villian. If you have this toy, check it out, if not, it is worth a trip to the store just to hear it. I don't know who was in charge of creating the toy, but bravo for sneaking that in!

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Animals Train, 18 July 2007
Ms. A. Bosher "Smiler" (Oxford) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train (Toy)
My son and his sister love the train the music is fun and the animals colourful.

Fisher-Price Amazing Animals Choo-Choo Train