5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Good range of sound effects/tunes and two volume settings.

Great way for a child to burn off a bit of energy.

My one year old daughter got this on her birthday, and loves it.

She has just started walking and can get on and off herself.

Published on 13 Dec 2006 by Douglas Traill

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
my son loves this and its by far his favroute toy and i must admit its a very good toy it bounces lovely and spins... but the only down side is it isnt very durable we have had this since june2010 so 6mths has its now december 2010 and the handle has broken and fallen off i have had to tape it back on!! so not very good in that respect so for something thats ment to be...
Published on 3 Dec 2010 by Jade Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Dec 2006
Douglas Traill (Edinburgh, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Good range of sound effects/tunes and two volume settings.

Great way for a child to burn off a bit of energy.

My one year old daughter got this on her birthday, and loves it.

She has just started walking and can get on and off herself.

Can get a bit over-excited when she's on it though and occasionally takes a tumble, so best advised to use it away from walls and sharp objects, and stay close at hand at all times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Possibly a bit big for a one year old, 29 Oct 2007
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter's first birthday and her legs are too short. She's been walking for a couple of months and is pretty nimble, but when she's on the zebra she can't touch the ground unless she shifts over to one side so one foot can reach. Then she isn't balanced enough to get it to bounce properly. At the moment we are sitting her on it and holding her wrists while we bounce her to keep her central. I reckon in 3 or 4 months she'll be a better size for it. From the look on her face when we bounce her, I can see she's going to love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bounce and Spin Zebra, 29 Oct 2007
T. Stevenson "Mum Of Three" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
My son has had this since his 1st birthday. He is now 18 months and just loves this zebra! Amazon have an amazing price on this item and I highly recommend it. I bought it from Early Learning Centre for considerably more money :( This would make a child a very nice Christmas present. It is better to spend that little bit more on one item that will be greatly used than on several items which are mostly the same and will end up at the bottom of the toy box. Highly recommended A +++

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 15 Jan 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 100 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
My little girl enjoyed using this for about 6 months and thought it was brilliant. I wouldn't have wanted to put either of my children on it at 12 months - they were far too uncoordinated and would have fallen straight off. Now that my older daughter is nearly three, she has lost interest - though of course that is the age it is recommended up to, so this is probably not surprising. My younger daughter is starting to make moves towards it now - she is just tall enough now - she is 16 months old. She is still not stable enough on it though and we have to hover over her whilst she tries to use it. However, she thinks it is terribly funny and giggles uncontrollably whenever we put her on it. It seems very solid and unlikely to break - I can see that it is going to get a lot more use yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST...GIFT...EVER!!!, 28 Dec 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
I bought this for a mate's one year old. I was a bit nervous I'd bought something inappropriate, but it's absolutely ace!
When the kiddie is teeny weeny you can just pop them on board and wiggle them about. As theyget bigger and their feet reach the floor, they can wiggle themselves. Thus, you have an ace fun toy, but one that's got a lot of longevity.
I only wish they did an adult sized version!
Fluffy Little Kitten in Too Many Kittens!

5.0 out of 5 stars EXCELLENT INDOORS/OUTDOORS FUN!!!, 17 Aug 2009
T. Puncheon (London, England) - See all my reviews
Length:: 0:18 Mins

THE BEST TOY I HAVE EVER BOUGHT...MIA CAN'T GET ENOUGH OF IT!PUT IT UP IN MINUTES!!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Very happy grandson - and his parents!, 26 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Bought this for my 16 month-old grandson as a slightly desperate choice for Christmas. (Needed something his older brother didn't already have and wouldn't be able to pinch!) It's turned out to be absolutely perfect! He spends hours playing on it, and can get on and off by himself. Lots of movement and sounds - so great fun. It lives in the kitchen so he plays on it whilst tea is being cooked - it means his Dad no longer has to do everything with one hand whilst small son inists on being carried.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing, 7 Feb 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Excellent quality and service, fast mail service. I am very happy and definitely will use dealer service again. My baby love this toy tooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much , I didn't expected tat will be like this . Thank you!

4.0 out of 5 stars Fun but strange music, 19 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
My son loves bouncing on this almost as much as sitting in front of it and making it bounce by pushing it! Great that it's got volume control. My only criticism is that it plays rather strange music (by this I mean music that you wouldn't normally associate with kiddies). It's not unpleasant though.

5.0 out of 5 stars we love it, 14 Jan 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Our daughter got this for her first birthday and she loved it straight away. its great fun for her, her older sister loves to spin her around on it too, and quite often sneaks a quick spin on it herself.

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra