5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic
Good range of sound effects/tunes and two volume settings.

Great way for a child to burn off a bit of energy.

My one year old daughter got this on her birthday, and loves it.

She has just started walking and can get on and off herself.

Published on 13 Dec 2006 by Douglas Traill

3.0 out of 5 stars ok
Published on 3 Dec 2010 by Jade Friend

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic, 13 Dec 2006
Douglas Traill (Edinburgh, Scotland.) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Good range of sound effects/tunes and two volume settings.

Great way for a child to burn off a bit of energy.

My one year old daughter got this on her birthday, and loves it.

She has just started walking and can get on and off herself.

Can get a bit over-excited when she's on it though and occasionally takes a tumble, so best advised to use it away from walls and sharp objects, and stay close at hand at all times.

4.0 out of 5 stars Possibly a bit big for a one year old, 29 Oct 2007
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Bought this for my daughter's first birthday and her legs are too short. She's been walking for a couple of months and is pretty nimble, but when she's on the zebra she can't touch the ground unless she shifts over to one side so one foot can reach. Then she isn't balanced enough to get it to bounce properly. At the moment we are sitting her on it and holding her wrists while we bounce her to keep her central. I reckon in 3 or 4 months she'll be a better size for it. From the look on her face when we bounce her, I can see she's going to love it!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Bounce and Spin Zebra, 29 Oct 2007
T. Stevenson "Mum Of Three" (Great Britain) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
My son has had this since his 1st birthday. He is now 18 months and just loves this zebra! Amazon have an amazing price on this item and I highly recommend it. I bought it from Early Learning Centre for considerably more money :( This would make a child a very nice Christmas present. It is better to spend that little bit more on one item that will be greatly used than on several items which are mostly the same and will end up at the bottom of the toy box. Highly recommended A +++

4.0 out of 5 stars Good fun, 15 Jan 2014
SM (England) - See all my reviews
(TOP 50 REVIEWER)
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
My little girl enjoyed using this for about 6 months and thought it was brilliant. I wouldn't have wanted to put either of my children on it at 12 months - they were far too uncoordinated and would have fallen straight off. Now that my older daughter is nearly three, she has lost interest - though of course that is the age it is recommended up to, so this is probably not surprising. My younger daughter is starting to make moves towards it now - she is just tall enough now - she is 16 months old. She is still not stable enough on it though and we have to hover over her whilst she tries to use it. However, she thinks it is terribly funny and giggles uncontrollably whenever we put her on it. It seems very solid and unlikely to break - I can see that it is going to get a lot more use yet!

5.0 out of 5 stars BEST...GIFT...EVER!!!, 28 Dec 2008
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
I bought this for a mate's one year old. I was a bit nervous I'd bought something inappropriate, but it's absolutely ace!
When the kiddie is teeny weeny you can just pop them on board and wiggle them about. As theyget bigger and their feet reach the floor, they can wiggle themselves. Thus, you have an ace fun toy, but one that's got a lot of longevity.
I only wish they did an adult sized version!
Fluffy Little Kitten in Too Many Kittens!

5.0 out of 5 stars Endless fun!, 15 Mar 2009
W. M. Ford (East Lothian) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Great fun for little ones complete with bouncy music and sound effects. This is one toy that I can't see my children getting bored of, in fact I think they might get too big for it before they are fed up with it! Biggest problem might be getting them to take turns. Easy to construct too and feels pretty sturdy.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun for young children!, 13 Dec 2008
C. jones "sassy" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
This is so much fun for children ranging from 12 - 36 months. Your child will have a blast bouncing and spining on the Fisher Price Baby Gymtastics Bounce and Spin Zebra. While he is playing, he will be enhancing his motor skills and working on eye hand coordination and balance. He will also be rewarded with fun sounds and will be strengthening auditory skills while listening to 5 different songs. And, don't worry. The toy is safe and to prevent your child from falling off, the zebra locks until your child is seated correctly. This Bounce and Spin Zebra was the awarded the Hot Toy award from Toys `R Us in 2006.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Buy...Kids will love it, 27 July 2014
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
Easy to set up. Durable and a fun toy.
I purchased it when my daughter was 14 months old...She has been using this for over 8 months now and this is still her one of her favourite toys...Over time my daughter has been bouncing harder and the toy has been taking the impact very well.
I am happy with the purchase as my daughter as used is very well over the last 8-9 months.
The product still looks like new even after such repeated use.
I recommend the product.

3.0 out of 5 stars ok, 3 Dec 2010
Jade Friend "jade" (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
my son loves this and its by far his favroute toy and i must admit its a very good toy it bounces lovely and spins... but the only down side is it isnt very durable we have had this since june2010 so 6mths has its now december 2010 and the handle has broken and fallen off i have had to tape it back on!! so not very good in that respect so for something thats ment to be spun on bounced on my 18mth old has some how managed to break the handle off and for some reason i dont think hes that strong lol i just think in my opioion its not very durable for a child of such a young age but dont let this put you off it is a very good toy

5.0 out of 5 stars Looks bigger on the TV but son loves it, 10 Nov 2008
David Thorp (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra (Toy)
It did look a bit small when I put it up the night before my son's second birthday. Come the morning he did the typical thing any 2 year old would do and run right past this and his other presents to the TV.

It took him some getting used to in order to bounce and spin on it but now he loves it and goes back to it several times a day

Fisher-Price Go Baby Go! Bounce & Spin Zebra