Package Quantity: 1|Change
Price:£3.72+ Free shipping (Addon item)

VINE VOICEon 18 December 2009
Very good replacement for aged icing bag and nozzles
Easy to use and clean no leaks through stitching
versatile nozzles
on 31 December 2010
Brilliant little piping set. Bag is thick and strong but have not had problems with it. Can be turned inside out to clean. Nozzles are good sizes and star nozzle is good for piping on cupcakes. Recommended.
0Comment|82 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 12 December 2014
As a complete novice when is comes to baking, I purchased this bag and set hoping it would do the job. It completely exceed my expectations!

The bag is very thick and very easy to clean afterwards and can be turned inside out. The nozzel is secured with a screw cap adaptor, which once in place, is very secure. It comes with 8 nozzels;

No. 2 - Writer
No. 4 - Writer
No. 24 - 6 Star
No. 30 - 8 Star
No. 59 - Ric-rac
No. 67 - Leaf
No. 98 - Border
No. 104 - Flower

It is surprisingly easy to use and the results were impressive ... if I do say so myself! Very excited to use again and create different icing effects.

Highly recommend! I hope this review was helpful! :)
on 1 November 2010
this is a great accurate icing bag easy to clean and store and as always from amazon good service
on 11 March 2011
I don't do a lot of baking, so didn't want to invest too much in an icing set. For the money, this little set fits the bill.
on 30 April 2011
I've been making fairy cakes for a long time but wanted to start doing cup cakes for my grandchildren. They love helping me ice them and we make up some great designs (as only a five year old can do) and this set is great for beginners. The bag is excellent, no icing comes out and the way the nozzle screws on is great. The best buy for the price - excellent.
on 9 April 2010
I brought this product for my partner and I am reliably told it's an excellent icer. I have eaten just about everything under the sun that can possibly be iced and enjoyed them all. To finish it was a great price and fast delivery
on 13 November 2011
The product arrived promptly and is as described. It's quite easy to use and clean. On the back of the packaging, there are helpful illustrations of what pattern each nozzle would create.
on 3 October 2011
I agree with the other reviews, I couldn't squeeze the icing out. The bag is too stiff. Hopefully I will be able to buy a coupler to make use of the nozzles with a plastic icing bag.
on 17 August 2011
i am only 12 years old but i love making cake! i got this today n it worked brilliantly!
this is an excellent product! i made rose cupcakes 2daii n everyone thought it looked really beautiful!
aswell as that this product dries quickly! i will recommend this product to beginners!