Hello I'm an autistic adult gamer and this is my review on Cartoon Network Racing for the NDS, NDSL, NDSI.

Published on 18 Jan. 2011 by Pebbles

I was expecting poor imitation of Mario Kart with CN characters but this game is just so boring! There's not even any music during races. Most of the characters don't sound like the same voice actors from the TV show. This is just lazy, I don't recommend it.
Published 9 months ago by TheStanCave

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartoon Network Racing game for the DS! Hardcore Cartoon Network fan! Really awesome DS game!, 18 Jan. 2011
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cartoon Network Racing (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)

I absolutely love this game I picked it up at GameStop for [..] used and could not be happier it is such an awesome game. I love racing and I love cartoonnetwork so both work very well for me plus once I saw it had Johnny Bravo in it I had to get this game. Plus there's a new johnny Bravo game coming out this June of 09 YES! I love Johnny Bravo that's part of the reason why I got this game. Oh if you get this game go down to option's and where it say "enter name" type in "GIMMIE" it unlock's everything. Plus it disables the save mode. So if you want to have some real fun with this game do that because there are two really awesome mini game's plus three cartoon's you can watch of the old school show's. I'm not going to tell you what the mini games or show's are. But get this game.

You do not know what your missing out on! This game was worth every penny I paid for it. Best Buy ever on any DS game!

Cartoon Network has out done them selves once again.

Oh and if you like this game then get the dual pack:

Cartoon Network - Block Party - GBA
Cartoon Network - Speedway - GBA

Both awesome games both can be bought indivually.

Get this game you'll love it I know I do.

Update: As of June 2nd, 2009 I just ordered off amazon the Johnny Bravo game YES!!!!!

Johnny Bravo - Hukka Mega Mighty Ultra Extreme Date O Rama for the DS rated E-10 why they gave it that rating I don't know But I'll let every one know how the game play's. Check out my review on Johnny Bravo in these up coming week's to follow.

2.0 out of 5 stars I was expecting poor imitation of Mario Kart with CN characters but this ..., 7 Aug. 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Cartoon Network DS Game, 20 April 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cartoon Network Racing (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I have been assured by my son that it's great and the fact that it came in it's box is brilliant as so often they get sent losely and don't work when they arrive. Would definately order from this supplier again

5.0 out of 5 stars Good Game, 15 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Cartoon Network Racing (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
I bought this for a chrimbo prez for a friends son, so I can't really rate the game coz I haven't played it. I haven't had any complaints so I am sure he's very happy

4.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff, 21 Oct. 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Cartoon Network Racing (Nintendo DS) (Video Game)
Good game, delivery could have been quicker so allow yourself time if buying for a gift or a present for someones birthday.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 26 Feb. 2015
great thanks

3.0 out of 5 stars Three Stars, 21 Dec. 2014
Great

Cartoon Network Racing (Nintendo DS)
Cartoon Network Racing (Nintendo DS) by The Game Factory (Nintendo DS)