on 15 September 2010
I decided i needed a new kettle for my gas hob and Rayburn and this caught my eye. I wanted a "whistler" and liked the look of this one.The colour is great( there are a few others to choose from) and the design is different and eye-catching. Enamelled inside and out, which i hope to find long lasting ,as i live in a very hard water area. The handle makes it easy to grip and pour,
and not heavy ,even when full. Boils fairly quickly and a good pourer. Overall very pleased with this product. If you want a good well made "whistling " kettle that does the job and won't cost the earth go for this one.
on 30 October 2013
Having been disappointed with the performance of previous electric kettles, and not always the cheaper ones, we wanted one that would last longer. This is brilliant. The whole family likes having a proper, solidly made kettle with a good capacity. It boils quickly and has a good clear whistle. Very efficient on my induction hob Would recommend to others.
on 29 May 2010
I received my Le'Xpress kettle in quick time from Amazon, so thanks for that. I am very pleased with the kettle. The wide base means that it boils quickly and is what it states in the title - 'coloured' and 'whistling'! My only comment is that the handle flexes slightly on lifting (obviously this depends on the amount of water) and is a little awkward in pouring, but if you like the speed, whistling and the colour, this one is for you.
on 20 September 2010
Love this kettle, it is not too heavy, lovely bright cheery red, brightens up my kitchen. Boils fast and nice loud whistle so you can hear it from another room. Great price too.
on 21 January 2016
Lovely brilliant red colour. The red coloured cooking utensils seem to match, generally, for all kitchen types, be they modern, or Victorian conversion properties. Hereunder we describe the positive factors. There is no negative factors in this device.
1.Stable shape, there is little danger that the kettle slip, or turn over.
2. Stable, very well made handle, with non-slip grip that prevents heat transferring to the handle. Therefore, you do not feel hot-heat on your hand.
3. Lid (where a black sphere for handling) is also anti-heat transferring material. So you do not feel heat. Very well made. What is fantastic about is the lid not thin, but have thick structure, thus the water inside does not get cold so soon.
4, Lid shut firmly. There is little danger of the lid popping up or slipping, thereby causing hot-water spilling.
5. Whistle part also has a small half-sphere to prevent heat transfer, so that you do not feel heat on your finger. Very well made.
6. Internally, there is a dark-coloured coating so that the rusting and sediment can be prevented.
7. Internal shape at the bottom is slightly shaped as round (half-moon like), and this makes cleaning the hard-to reach area easy. Very well made.
8. Whistle part also shuts firmly, so there is little danger of hot-water rushing out unexpectedly. Very well made.
9. Outside of the pouring part (where the whistle is located), there is 'Max Fill' sign so that you can see the correct water level when filling the cold water.
10. Bottom also painted beautifully, so you can hang this kettle from ceiling, just like some cafeteria or bars do in order to crete visual effect of vibrant kitchen. Very well made.
11. Inside of the kettle, there is an instruction for care and handling. Be sure to take it out and preserve it for reference.
12. 10 year guarantee comes with this.
Provided you take care of this well, this kettle is sure to last years, and provide joyous time for tea, coffee, or chai, or any occasion. SImply so lovely we literally hugged this kettle. If you want this kettle or any kettle to last longer, be sure to use filtered-water only ( tap-water has chemicals in it and cause damage to utensils ), and keep the kettle dry when not using. Where children and seniors or vulnerable adults lives, handling hot water needs to be cautious, and this kettle is very well made to prevent accidents. There is nothing but the praise for this kettle and the desinger who conceived it!