5.0 out of 5 stars Stove kettle
Very pleased with the kettle.It works equally well on my woodburner and on my gas hob.Whistle is loud.Handle stays cool enough to carry the kettle and so does the whistle.It pours well without splashing , providing you give it a few seconds to cool down .Excellent value for money
Published on 20 Dec 2009 by Mrs. Ann M. Corcoran

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY USELESS !
Published 1 month ago by simona

5.0 out of 5 stars Stove kettle, 20 Dec 2009

4.0 out of 5 stars Back in Time, 30 Aug 2009
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
I received an enormous electricity bill, so decided to change fuels, hence the purchase of a gas kettle. After reading all the other helpful reviews, I opted for the Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress, the price was right and the colour perfectly matched my kitchen. I wasn't disappointed, it is like going back in time, no rushing to make tea after a few seconds with electric kettles. Life is much more relaxed with this method of heating water. The other plus is that the kettle is on hand on the gas hob for topping up steaming veg etc. Also the whistle reminds me if I am not in the kitchen when it boils, and the kitchen is warmer too. The only small downside is that the angle of the handle is a bit awkward when pouring out to the bottom of the kettle. I don't find that the handle gets hot like a previous reviewer. I love my new kettle!

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Whistling Kettle, 28 May 2009
Mrs. K. S. Fry (Bristol) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
I am really pleased with the kettle. Its looks good and has a fantastic whistle (very loud). The only niggle I have is that the handle (although rubber) does gets fairly hot- But all in all good value

4.0 out of 5 stars GOES WELL WITH THE RAYBURN, 22 July 2010
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
ITS A KETTLE...IT WHISTLES WHEN READY AND MATCHES MY RAYBURN.

ITS A HEAVY WEIGHT WHEN FULL AND FOR SOME REASON APART FROM MY NEW RAYBURN BEING THE CENTER OF ATTENTION FOR VISITORS - EVERYONE WHO VISITS HAS TO PICK IT UP AND GIVE A WOGGLE - AND ASK DOES IT WHISTLE?

RECOMMEND YES

4.0 out of 5 stars Kitchen Craft Le'Xpress, 30 Mar 2010
Mr. J. R. Tayleur (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
Does exactly what's its supposed to. I like the look and the whistle works well. I sometimes have issues with pouring if its nearly empty, but my girlfriend doesn't seem to!

4.0 out of 5 stars Too hot to handle?, 29 April 2010
B. Jane - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
The kettle is too hot to touch without an oven glove if you like to pour your kettle as soon as the water's boiled - but wait a few seconds and it is fine. It is also a little heavy and awkward. Looks nice though!

1.0 out of 5 stars ABSOLUTELY USELESS !, 23 Oct 2014
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
Can't say I was over the moon with the model as the handle doesn't seem to be strong enough to support the weight of a half full kettle but decided to keep it . After just using it ONCE the spring gave up ,only heard a bang on the kitchen top . No way we could find how to put it back so when we pour hot water we have to keep the spout's lid up with one finger while the hot steam burns your hand. Also not good if you only make a cup of tea and don't boil a full kettle ,to get the water needed ,one has to turn it almost upside down .Don't waist your money ,useless. Very ,very annoyed !
One day later : Contacted Amazon yesterday and straight away I was promised full refund despite not having the original box anymore.Today I've got the e-mail confirmation for full refund before sending the faulty kettle back! After searching and reading reviews I can't believe how difficult is to actually find a good kettle and in how many ways a kettle can go wrong .I have ordered a new one,different model from Amazon .Fingers crossed !Very good Customer service, big Thank you Amazon for sorting this one out,I am relaxed now .

5.0 out of 5 stars good product, 26 Aug 2009
Ms. Jayne Elliott "Jayne" (Colchester, Essex, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
Nice sized kettle, handle doesn't get too hot to hold once it is boiled. Makes a nice loud noise so everyone knows tea's up!

5.0 out of 5 stars Motor home must have!, 11 Nov 2006
D. L. Morrall (Hemel Hempstead) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
My parents just asked me to order this for them for their motorhome. It's an excellent kettle - suitable for gas, electric etc and an excellent size. We couldn't find a nicer one anywhere and it's a bargain at £29.99

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent!, 18 May 2011
This review is from: Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream (Kitchen & Home)
Great whistle,nice and solid. Handle doesn't get too hot. Over all very, very pleased with it. Just hate the stupid MAX sticker on the outside. Took forever to peel off as it looks cheap!

Le'Xpress 2L Whistling Kettle - Cream