on 31 March 2014
That doll is really helpful when you need to explain to your child where the babies come from. My daughter still playing with that and she is really happy. It is not as sturdy as brbie doll but look at the price! I would really recommend it.
on 5 July 2014
My 6 year old little girl was desperate for a pregnant barbie doll. She was always asking me for one with barbie prices never bothered. When I came across the steffi doll I thought I'd buy one but never expected the quality to be as excellent as it is. With the cute pregnancy clothing and the clip on tummy which reveals a tiny newborn. Just so amazing..... I've brought an extra one now for a keep sake as I reckon when people see how good it is you won't be able to purchase them quite so easily. The best thing I've ever brought seriously fab.
on 4 August 2015
My 8 year old absolutely adores this doll. Maybe not quite as high quality as a barbie doll but the fact that it's pregnant with a baby in its tummy is something that I've never seen with a doll before. My daughter loves anything a bit on the strange side and this certainly fits the bill!! Arrived within 2 days which was amazing.
on 6 February 2014
My daughter wished a pregnant Barbie doll for Christmas and she was thrilled to get this Barbie. The tummy cover is removable and you can take the baby out to play with. Its good quality for the price. Would recommend.
on 28 February 2016
My 4 year old is obsessed with this toy.she us into all things pregnant and this along with puppy surprise are her idea of toy heaven. One word if warning. Dont lose the baby. There us nothing like a frantic, moody, devastated, child. The bottom lip drop and crying eyes are unbearable.
on 1 December 2013
Bought this doll as a Christmas present for our daughter and she is going to love it. Would definitely recommend.
on 21 November 2015
Not great quality and a bit weird but all the little girls who have seen this are obsessed with it! My daughter is very proud of it as no one else has one. Good value too.
on 16 November 2012
Have put this away for Xmas for my daughter. Steffi love dolls are great value and good quality and my daughter loves them. They are just as good as another leading brand. Would highly recommend for any doll loving little girl.
on 2 April 2016
My girls have played with this almost everyday for 3 weeks and still working fine . Steffi 'a removable plastic tummy reveals a newborn and then spins round at a depress to reveal flat tummy ... Great .. If only in real life ! Lots of role play and fun with this in Barbie house . Be prepared for lots baby birth questions 😄
on 19 January 2013
This is by far the best doll I ever brought. It's amazing, all i need now is some maternity clothes for it.