5.0 out of 5 stars You should buy one of these!
Everything has really been said about this little beauty in previous reviews but I just wanted to add my positive review for this super little item.

A week or so ago two friends and I walked into the forestry to the highest point in South Wales (apparently), in order to take photos of a monument there and some night-shots of Cwmpark, Cardiff (Wenvoe) and...
Published on 19 Aug 2010 by B. J. Davies

1.0 out of 5 stars Very Disappointing
I bought two of these, one as a gift and one for myself. I cannot believe that other reviewers felt that this product produced a really bright light. Neither torch could be described as producing a light bright enough for walking or running in the dark. I even changed the batteries and it still produced a really feeble light. The only good thing about it, is that you...
Published 11 months ago by T2tall

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Indeed the smallest & lightest head light I could find, 15 July 2010
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
I was looking for a small head torch for running & mountain treks, and found several options, most cheaper, via amazon. The first one I bought used 3 AAA batteries and was far too heavy, and it was not comfortable or easy to keep it in place in spite of a 3 way strap. I then came across this one, liked the reviews and decided to take the plunge, in spite of its being slightly more expensive.

I am in complete agreement with the other reviewers. This head light is extremely light and easy to use. The beam direction can be adjusted up to 90 degrees. It is quite economical too, using 2 CR2016 batteries, and a packet of 12 of these could be bought for just a few pounds via amazon.

Overall very pleased with this purchase. Definitely much more practical for sports purposes than the other chunky 3 strapped contraptions.

5.0 out of 5 stars BRILLIANT PRODUCT, 8 Jun 2014
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
Every now and then you come across a product that not only works excellently but is very affordable too. Yes, turning off requires two hands, but it's lightweight, very bright, very easy to change the batteries, and the batteries last a long time too. I've used it for running (a stretch along the promenade is unlit and black at night and it's perfectly bright enough for that), DIY, at our place in the countryside where we have no street lighting, and I carry one in the glovebox of each of our cars. So good I think I own five of these. Can't recommend highly enough. Order yourself a pack of CR2032 batteries and you'll be set-up for years!

4.0 out of 5 stars Very good!!, 4 Oct 2011
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
This arrived promptly, was perfect for my daughter who was heading off to work as a volunteer in Fiji. She uses it every night to find her way to and from her home and negotiating tricky Jungle paths in the dark.!!

4.0 out of 5 stars NLT, 18 April 2011
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
I bought this product as an additional birthday gift for my husband from the kids. For the price I thought it would last five minutes, then he could buy himself the more expensive headtorch if it was going to be a useable item. But this has been a fantastic little gadget. It lives permanantly in the rucksack he takes to work, and is used daily for various little jobs at work (in server rooms, looking within computers etc). So far so good. Don't know how it would hold up for long term all day use but for those little small jobs requiring an extra bit of light, it's been brilliant.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very Good Buy, 23 Jan 2011
Mr. J. A. Hewetson (Cumbria. UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
I bought two of these on the strength of the previous reviews and I haven't been disappointed. You get a good light and the magnified centre is excellent for close up work. For walking outside you get sufficient light to see where you are going, the range is limited so I don't expect it would be much use when cycling, but look at the price you are paying. Last night we had a 7 hour power cut and these headlights were a god send. Batteries are lasting well as I haven't changed them yet. A feature that I have found usefull is the clip which I use to attach the light to the peak of my baseball cap or coat lapel.

5.0 out of 5 stars Quality, 19 Dec 2010
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
The Battery lasts ages. I can't quite believe the amount of light this little thing gives out, all form a button cell. FANTASTIC!

4.0 out of 5 stars cybalite - a great little torch!, 30 May 2010
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
This sturdy little torch is perfect for cycle touring/camping when every gram of weight counts. The twist switch means that it doesn't switch itself on by accident and run the battery down. Mine accidentally went into a washing machine. Round and round in the wash for 40 mins and then still worked perfectly! The big disadvantage is that I've only seen it in black and so it can be hard to find at times.

5.0 out of 5 stars Astonishingly good little torch, 16 Feb 2014
John Hayes (London, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
This is just an astonishingly good little head torch. Whatever criteria you use - price, size, weight, illumination power, versatility, longevity - it is a winner! It's brilliantly designed, with band, croc-clip and sticky-pad fixings. It's incredibly light, and the small (and cheap) batteries last for ages. The most impressive thing though is the beam - it's like having your own miniature searchlight. It was a shock to find that such a tiny, lightweight device could be so effective!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great value for the price, 8 Feb 2014
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
I got this for £5.50 about two years ago for using it in the mountains for camping.

Positives:
+ Very light and easy to use
+ The fit is fully adjustable
+ Powerful light from something this size
+ I could barely feel it on my forehead
+ directional. You can modify the direction up or down - very useful.

Negatives:
- No on/off button. The light is turned on by tightening the front of the flashlight - which is not very comfortable actually. You may require two hands for doing this.

It's a very nice headlight that I have used many times now - great to hang in the tent and get some good stories going. The light is projected to long distances in a reasonable large round shaped circle.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not for trail runners, 26 Sep 2013
This review is from: Ring Cyba-Lite LED Headlamp (Sports)
Not nearly bright enough for dark trail running. Should have known by the price. Could work for cycling but not for night running.

‹ Previous | 1 2 324 | Next ›