4.0 out of 5 stars does the job
Easy to mount and easy to attach the Polar watch to. The supplied tie wraps are not reusable so it's not for putting on and taking off repeatedly.
Published on 1 Feb 2011 by Mike

2.0 out of 5 stars It says POLAR on it.
I'll admit it, I bought this over the other options because I wanted to fit my RS300X monitor to my bike handlebars and because it says POLAR on it. There were other options. Cheaper options. simple foam ones that look a lot simpler.

Published on 22 Aug 2011 by Poppanik

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars does the job, 1 Feb 2011
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
One thing to note is I bought this for my Polar FT2 monitor. When in exercise mode this watch displays heart rate or time, but not both together. To switch between the heart rate mode and time mode you use the "heart touch" function where you tap the watch to the Polar chest monitor. Obviously, if the watch is on this bike mount that isn't very easy to do, you are basically stuck in heart rate mode.

2.0 out of 5 stars It says POLAR on it., 22 Aug 2011
Poppanik (Lanarkshire, United Kingdom) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)

This is a faff. You have to zip tie it to your handlebars... which just doesn't work well and means the thing is not very secure - hard plastic on metal just does not grip. (and before you think I haven't put it on right... I've had this for about a year and tried re doing it a fair few times)

Even ignoring that, actually getting the watch on it is fiddly too.

Fair enough, once the monitor's on it stays in place, but I just think that given the options and the price over cheaper versions POLAR could have made a bit more effort...

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant bit of kit, 5 Dec 2012
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
This Polar bike mount does exactly what it says on the box. It took me about 30 seconds to fit and gives me a really clear view of my heart rate monitor while out riding. Other people have moaned a bit because you can't really move it from one bike to another, but as it's not very expensive, why would you want to. I have one on each of my bikes and will be buying a couple for my other half to put on his bikes. All round 10 out of 10 for making life much easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars Polar Bikemount, 28 Sep 2013
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
The polar bikemount does exactly what it does on the tin.
Before ordering I was concerned that it would be difficult to secure to my handlebars or the HRM would not be secure. These concerns were completely unfounded and I can now use my wrist HRM happily on my bike saving me £'s on a cycle computer/HRM.
Very happy with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works as advertised, 23 Sep 2013
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
Does exactly what it says on the tin. Holds my RCX3 perfectly in place and makes seeing how the ride is going a lot easier.

5.0 out of 5 stars It does the job., 5 Jan 2012
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
This device enables a Polar Heart Rate monitor watch to be strapped on the bicycle handlebar using the watches own strap. It works quite well and could probably be used with any other make of watch with a strap and buckle. I find it much easier to use the HRM when it is mounted on the handlebar than on my wrist when cycling.

5.0 out of 5 stars polar for fitness, 18 Jun 2014
Mr. Sean Rogers "Seánie Rogers" (Donegal, Ireland) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
Great job does exactily what it says it does. it made training easier for me on the bike. I'm continually improving. The mount makes it easy for you to push yourself while you focus on cycling

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great!, 29 Mar 2014
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
This one fits nicely on the handlebars and was installed before I could actually think about it. It's great when riding to be able to simply glace at my progress and also be able to switch viewing modes so quickly. I would recommend to anyone.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works nicely, 17 Dec 2013
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
turned up quickly and holds the watch just as I hoped it would, hasn't slipped as some have reported and I've had it a while now, very happy!

4.0 out of 5 stars helpful addition for 2nd bike on CX300, 19 Sep 2013
This review is from: Polar Universal Bike Mount (Sports)
Maybe a little expensive but works OK with no fuss easy to fit. Simple item not much else to say about it.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›