Style Name: 0.9 m|Change
Price:£3.35+ Free shipping (Addon item)

on 19 December 2011
Transferred data fast and reliably for me. Couldn't find any truly flexible cables in this format, but this is a little more flexible than internal sata cables.
TOP 500 REVIEWERon 30 June 2012
This is an excellent quality cable and in its short time of ownership it has already been used for transferring terabytes of disc files to external HDDs via eSATA port. You'll have no worries for cable length - at nearly 2m it looked a bit too long, but this may come handy someday, so this is not a complaint at all. This cable is also future-proofed when (or if) the 6 Gbps SATA III standard is ported to eSATA.

This is a cable to have around if eSATA file transfer (say, for disk upgrade, external file backup, etc.) is a necessity, with its added benefits of generous length and very fast transfer rate support up to 6 Gbps.

Highly recommended.
on 9 January 2013
I think this might not work on the device i bought it for - not the cables fault ...I think. Given up now and gone back to USB. I'm using it for external HD dock and it worked once then stopped working when I re-positioned cable and device. I realize this is the max length for this type of cable so maybe I should have stuck to the 3ft cable I originally had ....which worked but was too short to use conveniently!
11 comment|Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on 24 June 2015
Good item, good price and good delivery. Thanks. Will be back!!
on 14 December 2012
Bought two of these. Good connectors which firmly fit into the eSata ports. Long enough to allow me to better position my Icy Box Docking Stations and yet not too heavy to put a strain on the connectors. All-in-all a great quality cable - I'm very pleased with these purchases.
on 17 February 2013
Good, well made lead that will last the course. The plugs on both ends seem to have been accurately made, so they slot in easily, and are unlikely to cause socket damage.

Having seen and used thsi cable, I'd buy stuff from StarTech again.
on 12 January 2015
Not the most pliable cable - quite rigid but works fine.
on 9 November 2015
It's a cable and it works no problems so far.
on 3 July 2014
Good quality product which worked perfectly
on 15 January 2015
Good delivery of a well made product.