5.0 out of 5 stars My joint favourite game ever
Published on 7 Nov 2006 by Mr. Matthew C. Wolski

1.0 out of 5 stars Why don't they tell you
Being a 40 something Dad, I had no idea that there was a difference between X-Box and X-Box 360 games. I bought the Lego Star wars Trilogy for my son but it does not work on X-Box 360. Even when I bought it the Amazon site said customers who bought this also bought - and there displayed was an x-box 360 spare console so even Amazon suggested there was no difference...
Published on 15 Jan 2011 by Legacy

5.0 out of 5 stars My joint favourite game ever, 7 Nov 2006
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Xbox) (Video Game)
Greatest Star Wars game ever - even better than battlefront.virtually every scene and location from the movies are here and the music by John Williams kicks in at just the right moment every time. Chances are all your favourite characters are here from Han Solo to the Bespin guards. I completed the original stories and still discover new rooms and things to do when i revisit them using characters you have unlocked. Genius game. I not that fond of the "new" Star Wars movies but i have enjoyed playing this so much i may end up purchasing the original lego star wars as well. Roll on lego indiana jones!

My other favourite game is Pro Evo 4 by the way.......

1.0 out of 5 stars Why don't they tell you, 15 Jan 2011
= Fun:1.0 out of 5 stars
Never mind I think I will just go to one of the shops like 'Game' in future. At least then I can make sure I am purchasing the correct item and not waste my money.
Also I was very surprised to find that the disc was not even sealed when it arrived at my home address, so I hope it was not a used one sold as new? Be careful when ordering off amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 17 Jan 2007
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Nothing else but great. I laughed out loud at some of the cutscenes...eg. a load of lego workmen spinning around on chairs when Darth inspects the Death Star. The graphics are excellent and the whole package works well. Not just for kids.

5.0 out of 5 stars Original trilogy, 6 Mar 2013
Very similer to the prequals follows the story line and has the same frustaring features of rebuilding which yes is because its lego but does come repetitive. Overall good

4.0 out of 5 stars Lego Star Wars Xbox, 10 Oct 2011
= Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars
THis game was very good and fantastic value, even though it was a classic xbox game it was as good for the kids as the Xbox 360 version

4.0 out of 5 stars lego star wars - Xbox, 5 Dec 2009
D. J. Peel "lydgett" (Holmfirth, England) - See all my reviews
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
My young son and I loved this game on the old Xbox. we then got it for the Wii (which has more authentic light sabres!)

5.0 out of 5 stars star wars game, 28 Nov 2009
= Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars
Good exciting game. Much enjoyed by my grandson.
Quality of product excellent. Very reasonable price!
Many thanks
Terry

LEGO Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy (Xbox)
28.99