5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life.
All my life I always had something missing. Their was always that hole that needed to be filled, a void that needed colour and meaning.

I recently bought a Playstation 3 and wanted a way to use headphones, so I purchased this product.

Published 18 months ago by John

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!
This was ridiculously cheap. I was caught out by it coming from China, as I didn't know Amazon had turned into EBay. Due to this it took weeks to arrive which was annoying. The quality is fine, considering the price, but in future I would pay more for a UK supplied item.
Published 17 months ago by Gobster

5.0 out of 5 stars Changed my life., 4 Nov. 2013
This review is from: Euronetwork RCA phono twin coupler, 2xF to 2xF, Gold (Electronics)

Brow sweating, pulse racing, I clicked the "place order" button. The page began to load, I could hear my heart pounding in my ears, firefox started the process of changing pages, and then, there it was "Thank you for your order" it said. But this was only the beginning.

The next 4 days were a blur, I couldn't think about much else, infact my marriage was somewhat a haze as all I could think about standing at the aisle of the church was my new Euronetwork RCA phono twin coupler, 2xF to 2xF, Gold.

I cancelled my honeymoon in preperation for their arrival, my wife was fine with this, as she was also looking forward to the arrival.

And then, the day came. We couldn't sleep the night before, and we turned to the bottle for the majority of the night to deaden our nerves. As you can all imagine and relate to, our hearts were in our throat from the excitment. The doorbell rang, we clambered to the door, pushing each other out of the way, scratching, clawing, pushing, I broke free. I WAS FIRST, I WAS THE FIRST TO HOLE THE Euronetwork RCA phono twin coupler, 2xF to 2xF, Gold!!!

I opened the door, snatched the parcel from the courier, held him in my arms for what seemed like forever, and weeped. He whispered in my ear "It is yours now, take it, and be free" he stared into my water soaked eyes, patted me on the shoulder and got back on his horse.

I closed the door, stepped over my wife. And opened the package. And there it was.. The Euronetwork RCA phono twin coupler, 2xF to 2xF, Gold. GOOOLLLLDDDD!!!

The sleek design and professional craftsmanship was out of this world, i fell to my knees held it in my hands and placed it on my chest, tilted my head back and screamed "Thank you! Thank you!" It was mine. Finally.

Oh yeah, they work fine by the way.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect connector, 29 Nov. 2009
A. Mulholland (Leamington Spa, UK) - See all my reviews
Bought this so I could connect my Xbox 360 up to my PC speaker system. Very good quality product and fairly inexpensive. I am very happy with it and would recommend it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap!, 20 Dec. 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Did the job I needed it to, 28 Jan. 2013
Sue Reynolds "Chris and Sue" (Wiltshire, UK) - See all my reviews
When I started to use my old turntable I found its phono cables were too short to reach my amp. This little connector along with a pair of phono cables solved that problem at a cheap price. Can't detect any interference at all so I'm completely happy.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY GOOD VALUE, 29 Jun. 2010
EURONETWORK RCA PHONO TWIN COUPLER, 2XF TO 2XF GOLD VERY GOOD SOUND WELL WORTH THE PRICE PAID.

3.0 out of 5 stars It does the job, 9 Mar. 2012
One of the sockets is a bit stiff but the coupler is electrically adequate and sufficiently robust.
Functional but not top quality.

5.0 out of 5 stars Does the Job, 5 May 2012
Great little double female double phono connector plug for joining two male cables together. They work fine with no interferance.

5.0 out of 5 stars works, 11 April 2010
S. Patel - See all my reviews
Bought this item to connect my PS3 with 3.5mm jacked speakers along with this item.Quality 3.5mm Stereo Jack Socket to 2 Phono / RCA Plugs Cable 0.25m
Those are the only 2 items you need to do it.

This product is simple and works well, I haven't experienced any quality loss in sound.

5.0 out of 5 stars RCA phono connector, 28 Oct. 2013
Mr. Paul Mills (England) - See all my reviews
This simple piece of kit was a godsend during the conversion of all my LP's to digital as my sound system and computer are not too close to each other. Great value and looks long lasting.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good connectors, 13 May 2013
Simple and strong. Makes connecting rca cables easy. Great value for money. Sound is fine. Look good and handy to carry