on 13 September 2010
I needed to extend my Wii Games Consul cable, and looked in the local electrical stores for a coupler.... What a MASSIVE ££££ rip off!!!
This coupler works, was very cheap, and delivery was fast. Dont waste your time looking elsewhere, buy this with confidence!
on 17 June 2009
I used this along with the 3 Male to Male 15m and 20m Phono cables to extend them for usage in the bar!

Awesome and Very useful!

Top quality handy bit of kit!
on 16 April 2009
Used from turntables phono, to this then this to a phono to 3.5mm jack. Use audactiy to ripp records. Useful.
on 4 March 2013
Always pays to keep some of these connectors handy as you never know when you will need some if you do as many av jobs as me, Ran out recently and had to purchase some localy. Very expensive. These are great quality and well priced.
on 14 December 2013
This phono coupler does the job I bought it for with absolutely no problems - which is just what it should do.

For the money, this product is excellent value for money and it arrived very quickly too!
on 2 October 2013
Very good did the job, I needed and extension for my DVD player and that triple coupler was ideal I am very pleased with my purchase.
Can recommend to any one who needs to extend their RCA jacks.
on 22 February 2014
I bought this to connect two Nextbase in car DVD players. One was an old model and the other the latest model. Not much more else to add other than it was cheap and does the job.
on 18 February 2015
What can I say. Does the job with firm connections. Plug inserts should be colour coded the usual red, white, yellow but that would then increase the price.
on 30 September 2014
Five stars because it was very cheap and does the job. I'm using it as a connector between component cable from xBox360 and extension to a projector.
on 19 December 2013
Bought my son a tiny Atari console-in-a-joystick, and required a female-to-female connector to connect it to his tiny TV. This is just the ticket..!!