4.0 out of 5 stars Loved it!, 9 Mar 2014
Love all the characters and story lines. Wish we still had series like these. Modern life in 90's in Manchester.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great series, 2 Jun 2013
K. James - See all my reviews
This review is from: Cold Feet: The Complete Second Series [DVD] (DVD)
I love this series it makes you laugh and cry and reminds me of my teens!! I would recommend as a gift to anyone in the 40s/50s!!

5.0 out of 5 stars As good as series one - excellent series that doesn't age, 26 Jan 2013
J. S. Hardman "Consultant software developer ... (Near London, UK) - See all my reviews
(VINE VOICE)    (TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Cold Feet: The Complete Second Series [DVD] (DVD)
"Cold Feet the complete series two" is, as expected, a seamless continuation from series one. If you haven't seen series one, go do that now. If you have, then you know what to expect, and series two is the continuation in the lives of the six main characters. It's just as good as series one.

The following is what I said in my review of series one. I'm being a little lazy here, but as series two is of equal quality and continuing the stories of the same characters, I just copy my series one review here. Needless to say, I highly recommend both series one and series two.

The back of the case for "Cold Feet the complete series one", says "Immersing us in the lives of three 30 something couples". When I first saw Cold Feet on TV, I had just hit my 30's. Watching it now, it's safe to say I'm no longer in my 30's. Both then, and now, this is a brilliant series. It's interesting though how my perception of it has changed. When I first watched it, it was just brilliant comedy. When I watch it now, it's perceptive and clever comedy drama. I thought it might have felt dated, but it didn't - I just responded to the writing differently. Definitely one of the best bits of TV from that decade.

The script is very clever. The characters and settings are perfect. The casting is absolutely spot-on. Whether it's the 6 main characters, or the supporting cast of work colleagues, neighbours, ex-partners, station staff, passers by etc, I cannot fault the casting or the acting.

Highly recommended.

5.0 out of 5 stars Cold Feet: the Complete Second Series [DVD], 2 Jan 2013
This review is from: Cold Feet: The Complete Second Series [DVD] (DVD)
Just discovered how good this programme was. I didn't watch it first time around on t.v. (around 1999). It is still like it has just been made, not aged at all. Very happy with it.

ARRAY(0xb51e2f60)