5.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says on the tin...
Published on 7 Jan 2012 by Mr. S. Harding

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink zip!
Bought this for my son and it arrived quickly today. Good size pencil case, but it has a pink zip. On the picture it has a blue zip. My son hasn't seen it yet, but I dare say there will be an "issue". Due to the cost of this product I can't be bothered to exchange it, but there really should be a choice of colours, the majority of boys don't like pink!
Published 12 months ago by Sophie Faizey

5.0 out of 5 stars Does as it says on the tin..., 7 Jan 2012
Mr. S. Harding (Peterborough) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Helix Pencil Case PVC Coloured Zip 330x125mm Clear M78040 (Office Product)
I needed a new pencil case but had no access to a stationary shop, so I did the typical thing and relied on Amazon. I bought this as it was what I had originally and knew that Helix was a god make for stationary. The item arrived promptly and I was pleased with the toughness of the plastic. I have owned the pencil case for 6 months now and have had no problems. It's large enough for most of your items, including a 30cm ruler which is always handy!

4.0 out of 5 stars Pencil Case, 23 Sep 2012
I ordered 2 x pencil cases for my teenage sons. They are a good size and reasonable cost. Only small complaint is that one came with a pink zip and the other blue. Needless to say neither son wants the pink zip one! there was no option to select a colour. Good size and nice pencil cases, shame that there was no colour selection though.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just what I needed, 22 Oct 2013
It arrived quite early after I had ordered it and there's really nothing to say about it other than it's definitely what I needed and ordered. You can't choose a colour but that's something minor because the only thing that's going to be in colour is the zip since it is a clear pencil case... It works fine and I didn't see anything wrong with the product. When they deliver it, they fold it so there is a bit of a crease. Just thought I'd say that for the perfectionists out there who can't stand a bit of a crease on a new product. I know because I have a bit of that problem. But, other than that, it works perfectly fine and it's what I would have expected to get. There's absolutely no complaints from me :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Helix Pencil Case, 18 Sep 2011
this pencil case is really good my two oldest daughters got the pink one for christmas fits everything in nicely its good how its clear because they see whats in there pencil case 5 stars from me

3.0 out of 5 stars Pink zip!, 25 Nov 2013
Sophie Faizey (UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars I am trying to get hold of amazon and sort ..., 29 July 2014
Mrs. Nicola Costa (uk) - See all my reviews
I am trying to get hold of amazon and sort out why I ave been charged loads of money when it is advertised at 1.67!
I will be in touch with you. I advise all further customers to check the amount the are being charged. I have been charged over 8 pounds for this. I am furious,

3.0 out of 5 stars Helix clear pencil case., 2 Sep 2014
Helix clear PVC pencil case ref: M78. Purchased from Ryman stationery on 1/9/2014. Same price as cheapest Amazon market place suppliers. Needed it urgently for back to school start date 2/9/2014. I had a choice of zip colour, not random colour zip sent to some customers stated in reviews. One review stated pencil case folded in package? Did not want crease in case, or broken zip caused by folded case in package. The young lady owner stated a blue zip or purple so bought both. With sadness the case did not fit her Maped 300mm ruler.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 11 July 2014
A1

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, 10 July 2014
Well made, durable, perfect size and excellent for exams (or any educational purposes).

3.0 out of 5 stars goood, 2 July 2014