1 Review

5.0 out of 5 stars A great addition or starter set for Playmobil, 23 Nov 2008
Mrs. Bryony A. Shaw "joltek" (Ely, Cambs) - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)    (REAL NAME)
This review is from: Playmobil 4132 - SuperSet Spielplatz (Toy)
We started our Playmobil obsession with the campervan and the beach. Both of which we love and are still played with every day nearly 2 years on. We recently were given this Playmobil Playground set and it's been very well received. My 4 year old son loves the cool skateboarder with his helmet and elbow pads. You can pop him on his skateboard and he rolls down the ramp very satisfactorily. My 2 year old daughter adores the roundabout, although if you want the people to stay on when you spin it then you need to make sure their hands are holding on with can be fiddly. My daughter is happy to sit them on loosely though and giggle manically when they all fly off as she spins it. The kite is lovely - bit of a balancing act to make them stand up when holding it as it upsets their centre of gravity. We have probably lost a couple of the little bits already but as long as they have the base and the roundabout then my kids are happy. Well worth the money, one of the better supersets I think.

Playmobil 4132 - SuperSet Spielplatz