4.0 out of 5 stars Good bins
Was not sure about buying these binoculars but.....They arrived quickly, well packaged and undamaged. They do exactly what the manufacturers claim and after a bit of a fiddle due to my glasses are not set up for bird and aircraft spotting. I would have liked tinted lenses but for the price these are very good optics. Useful bag included.
Published on 25 April 2012 by Bob

2.0 out of 5 stars Draper Binoculars.
The Binoculars Arived On time wrapped verry well. The binoculars were a Christmas present on opening them on the day and trying them out they were found to be faulty, so we need to return them.
Published 20 months ago by stephen dancer

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars Good bins, 25 April 2012

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing Value For This Product DRAPER, 20 May 2013
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
I purchased this from amazon after reading some good and bad reviews. It cost next to nothing and it was delivered on the day it specified online. My first thought on viewing through the binoculars was disapointing and I was ready to write a bad review about the product. Anyway, the picture practically had double vision ( as I can see in some reviews this was an issue) and I couldnt see darn nothing. Anyway, after messing around with it I managed to unscrew the pieces that come apart and noticed that they wernt screwed in properly in the first place.Hence the double vision.So, to my delight, I screwed them back in perfectly and could see the moon in the sky with excellent detail. Ive never been happier with a product Ive bought online to this day. Id recommened anyone who got these before and could see double vision to unscrew the pieces and screw them back together again properly. Your fault will be fixed!!!!! Thank You, Dublin Ireland

4.0 out of 5 stars Binoculars, 21 May 2012
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
I always had and used binoculars mostly 7x50 as I was doing a lot of sailing Now I am a 'landlubber' but enjoy watching birds etc My new 10x50 Draper is excellent for my new hobby besides it is not that heavy
joseph

5.0 out of 5 stars Apology for a bad review The first pair that I received were faulty.. this may have been caused by postal handling, 25 Mar 2013
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
I received a damaged pair of binoculars in the post. I informed the seller. I later received a very satisfactory reply and I wish to appologise for a too hasty response. The supplier replaced the binoculars at no expense to me. Thank you, and I have no hesitation in recommending the binoculars and the Company.. both Draper and Powersave Bulbs.. Bernard Crockford
I purchased the product to watch football and they are excellent, even better than 10x50 that I have, and they are just as easy to hold and handle.Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good Quality for a great price, 18 Dec 2012
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
Purchased these as a tree present for Christmas. Really pleased. Good quality and come with a nice bag, lens covers. If you are looking for a nice pair of binoculars at a fairly low price then these meet the requirements.

4.0 out of 5 stars Great optics, 9 July 2012
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
We'd tried these after a friend had bought them, and decided to buy ourselves a pair. They really are excellent quality, and probably the best value in terms of the price / optics compromise. Also come with a useful case.

4.0 out of 5 stars holiday use, 27 May 2013
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
used on holiday in Borneo to spot wildlife and it did what i wanted a little bit heavy for a woman though

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth the price i guess, 18 May 2013
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
Good to look at the moon distance for astronomy purchases. Images are crisp and clear. The solid weight help make the binoculars image stable

2.0 out of 5 stars Draper Binoculars., 7 Jan 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Binoculars, 13 Jan 2012
This review is from: Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories. (Sports)
Very pleased with my purchase and once again a first class service from Amazon.
Many thanks Amazon and all your associates.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next ›

Draper Binoculars 12x50 with Accessories.