5.0 out of 5 stars Like the colour & also fine as a base, 1 Nov 2013
This review is from: Ombre A Paupieres Eyeshadow by Bourjois 03 Rose Perle (Misc.)
Had one for ages and used for a base under other colours (so they go on much more evenly and not so intensely). Plus during the day it is a nice neutral colour.

My sister saw it and liked it and has since bought the same herself.

I'm on my second.

4.0 out of 5 stars Very pleased., 30 Dec 2013
SuziB - See all my reviews
(TOP 1000 REVIEWER)
I purchased this in an attempt to replace a, now discontinued, favorite eyeshadow. Although not quite the same colour, I'm happy enough with the quality of this shadow to continue to purchase others of this brand to try & make a colour match. This will certainly not go to waste however, as it is a lovely colour, has a nice shimmer, without being "disco" & blends beautifully. Very pleased with this purchase.

5.0 out of 5 stars Has 2 uses, 21 July 2013
When I want to use a slightly coloured eyeshadow (say pale blue) I find it often goes on rather patchily and to try to get an even coverage, I end up putting on more than I wanted. With this shadow, I apply it first and then add whatever coloured shadow I want to use and end up with a very nice result.

Secondly, the shadow is nice as it is. It doesn't come out too pink, just a light, sultry colour which is perfect for day use.

I don't use eyeshadow a lot but it seems to me that this pot is lasting a long time.

An aside: My sister asked me which eyeshadow I had on because she liked it and would like to buy the same one. I therefore sent her a pot for an additional birthday present. She has sensitive eyes, so as yet I don't know whether she was just being polite but in a thank you note she said she was very pleased with it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, 18 Aug 2014