4.0 out of 5 stars Unique Style
Published on 11 Mar 2010 by Five Live Fan

2.0 out of 5 stars Labi
I was expecting more tunes like The Vulture and the funky like, the album's more on the 'Something inside so strong' side. So if you like that you'll love this album, I guess it's my fault so can't really knock the album. Best Of Labi Siffre
Published on 13 Mar 2009 by S. Fernandes

4.0 out of 5 stars Unique Style, 11 Mar 2010
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
I remembered Labi Siffre from his TV appearances years ago and have just come across his music once again. I love his easy style and often very profound lyrics. This CD has a lot of my personal favourites including "Make My Day" "Watch Me" "My Song" and "Something Inside So Strong". I recommend it strongly for those quieter moments when you find yourself alone and at peace.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good voice, 3 Oct 2010
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
"So strong" made me buy this album and the rest has been a pleasant surprise.

5.0 out of 5 stars Incredible, 29 May 2009
Mr. S. Cope - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
Labi Siffre is an artist who doesn't get the recognition he deserves. This album shows various sides of his persona. Yes, it has the obvious "Something Inside" and "It Must Be Love" but other tracks are equally amazing. There's the funk of "The Vulture" which inspired Jamiroquai (well we'll forgive him that one!) and other tracks in the more recognisable Siffre vein like "Dreamer" and Why Isn't Love Enough?"

5.0 out of 5 stars THE BEST OF LABI SIFFRE, 21 Aug 2010
Lesley Bashford (Cheshire, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
A really great cd, I used to play his songs when I was much younger, and completely forgot that he was brilliant! `Something inside so strong` is just the best! Excellent cd, recommended to anyone!

5.0 out of 5 stars Enjoyable listening, 7 April 2014
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
I bought this after hearing one of his songs on the radio, & really like his voice & all the songs. A lucky find!

5.0 out of 5 stars Best of Labi Siffri, 1 Mar 2014
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
Purchase arrived properly and securely packaged in good condition and before end date. Purchased for two songs I remembered from my youth but was impressed by all of the songs on CD. Delighted to give it a 5 star rating. ACD

5.0 out of 5 stars Actual talent, 3 Jan 2014
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
World class artist and composer. Easy listening. Love the lyrics. "The higher you build your barriers, the taller I become" excellent words.

4.0 out of 5 stars Capture his fantastic talent!, 16 Aug 2012
Nigel B. Howarth "Nige" (Camberley, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
I've been a fan of Labi Siffre for many years and had the privilege to see him perform once as the support act with Olivia Newton-John and once at a country club in Cheshire when he was just starting out. I've always loved his smooth voice, insightful lyrics and harmonies and his great 'feel' for a song. If you already know Labi Siffre's music then this is a great compilation album. Personally I would have included some other songs and excluded others, but that's being picky! If you're new to Labi, then buy this album, relax and enjoy the terrific music of a great artist who has never really received the true acclaim that he deserves. Enjoy!

5.0 out of 5 stars Apart from the fact it was beautifully wrapped & delivered, 6 July 2014
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
Apart from the fact it was beautifully wrapped & delivered, It is a GREAT 80s song, the others are OK, but the main one still applies to black souls as well as the Gay & Lesbian community.

5.0 out of 5 stars Genius, 29 May 2014
This review is from: Best Of Labi Siffre (Audio CD)
Always liked his stuff (showing my age). My vinyl collection has been consigned to the loft, this was one of the "must have" cd replacements.

Best Of Labi Siffre
Best Of Labi Siffre by Labi Siffre (Audio CD - 2006)