So glad to see this is finally being stocked in the UK. I got my first two batches from the US, and the hassle getting it shipped over was immense, but totally worth it. My rabbits love rubber tubing and any DIY store version I bought were just more chew fodder for them.

Published 20 months ago by Buchan1982

1.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment.
While I'm sure this works for some, this has done absolutely nothing to deter my rabbit from chewing cables. In fact, he seems actively attracted to it and has taken no time to shred the critter cord and cables within. A huge disappointment.
Published 2 days ago by Samantha Fordham

5.0 out of 5 stars Great protection for all my wires both at home and in my classroom!, 13 Nov 2012
This review is from: CritterCord citrus cord cable protector 10 feet for rabbits cats dogs pets up to 14 guage (Misc.)

In desperation, I turned to the internet and read some good reviews of CritterCord, so decided to give it a go. I initially bought directly from CritterCord and it took them 5 months to ship it to me. Once it finally arrived (only after I aggressively chased it up, due to one of my rabbits having a play around the back of my fridge), I realised how well the citrus smell and bitter taste works. Within minutes, one of my rabbits was toying with an iPhone charger I deliberately left on the floor and immediately was put off by the aroma and taste.

It didn't however, cover as many electrical wires as I had estimated, so I placed another order from Amazon.com and had it shipped to family within the US, who posted it on to me...effort!

Please keep stocking it, it's not cheap and it's suprising how quickly a roll can be used up, but it's worth a go for those persistent animals with a passion for gnawing!

5.0 out of 5 stars Real Rabbit Repeller!!!, 20 Mar 2013
This product is great, I've fitted it around my laptop cable and my house rabbit took one little sniff and wrinkled his nose in disgust! He'd previously been partial to a little nibble here and there but now he won't even go near the cable. Result! Hoping to invest in more of the stuff next payday, it really is a great product!

1.0 out of 5 stars A huge disappointment., 9 July 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars No stars - but it wouldn't post without me ticking one!!!, 29 May 2014
Definitely no stars for this product - can't stand the smell. Been searching the house, thought something had crawled in and died!

5.0 out of 5 stars Would recommend, 8 April 2014
Very good and has solved the problem, I thought the smell was fine just citrus and didn't notice after a few days. Definitely worked and has stopped my kitten from biting the wires he hasn't touch them since. Definitely recommend

5.0 out of 5 stars Brilliant! Puppy completely ignored it!, 13 Mar 2014
This product is a must if you need to protect dangerous electrical wires from innocent puppy teeth. Easy to install and well worth the peace of mind. Thank you.

1.0 out of 5 stars product didn't work, 8 Mar 2014
It's a good idea but unfortunately it attracted my bunny's attention and she shredded it and the wires it was covering. The smell is horrendous and it spread throughout the entire house. Better results with cable protectors from my local hardware superstore and it was much cheaper.

5.0 out of 5 stars good thing, 25 Feb 2014
our dog hasnt touched none cables since they are covered, cable is long enough and fits many sizes of cables.

1.0 out of 5 stars Too smelly for use, 21 Feb 2014
N. Dunbar - See all my reviews
Stunk my house out and four weeks on after airing in garden it still smells. This is unusable for me personally

5.0 out of 5 stars Great, 25 Nov 2013
I liked this but rabbit doesn't seem to so does the job. I didn't notice any smell as others did