5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the price
I purchased this for occasional use at work on my laptop to listen to news broadcasts, radio bulletins, political speeches etc which is an occasional requirement of my job.

Published on 17 April 2009 by simmo

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony Headphones
I bought the headphones for my children. They are perfectly adequate for their ipods and are better than the one provided as they fit over the head which is more comfortable for them.
Published on 12 April 2009 by Lynn Burfoot

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent value for the price, 17 April 2009
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)

I have not been disappointed with them. They give a clear sound and are comfortable to wear. The only minor criticism is that maybe the cable could do with being a foot or two longer but for the money, the quality is excellent. Highly recommended for occasional use. Good value for the money

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones, 31 Mar 2008
Nigel (Jersey, Channel Islands) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
VERY good value for money. Simple piece of kit, comfortable with decent sound reproduction. Works very well with my Philips portable DVD player.

4.0 out of 5 stars Excellent for children, 7 Sep 2009
Colin Kelly (UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
I was after some headphones for my kids - as my headphones were too big for them and were falling off their ears. Wasn't too keen on them using the ones you stick in your ears - so was looking for a reasonable pair of headphones they could use.
These are great for kids - as adjust for small heads. Lightweight too. Not brilliant looking - and the lead is quite short - but neither of these was a problem for my intended use.

4.0 out of 5 stars Ideal low cost headphones for the kids, 12 Oct 2009
J. Turner - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
Now have two pairs of these for use with Sony portable DVDs for the kids. They take a hammering but seem robust enough to cope with it. They also fit the childrens' heads fine. Not the finest sound quality in the world but at this price who's complaining?

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones, 28 July 2009
Polly Perkins "Polly" (Hildenborough, England) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
Excellent earphones - do not keep falling off as some of the old types used to do and are very comfortable to wear

5.0 out of 5 stars "AS IT SAYS ON THE TIN", 14 Oct 2009
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
Arrived safely and are exactly as stated in the description. Sound quality is more than acceptable and represents good value.

4.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight headphones, 16 Sep 2009
M. I. Forber (Cheshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
We were very pleased with the product - and it works well with the TV. We had to buy an extension lead as well as the connection was not long enough to sit on the settee and watch!

5.0 out of 5 stars Sony headphones and Portable DVD player, 30 Mar 2009
G. CAMERON (Banff Aberdeenshire) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
Excellent product, light, comfortable and clear. Purchased with Toshiba portable DVD player. Unfortunately DVD player did not indicate that the machine had included headphones or I may not have made the purchase.

3.0 out of 5 stars Sony Headphones, 12 April 2009
Lynn Burfoot - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Don't like them at all, 25 Sep 2012
This review is from: Sony Mini/Lightweight Headphones MDR 110LP (Electronics)
Brought these to replace my Sony MDR009 ones, which were also lightweight ones, so I thought they would be very similar, especially both being Sony ones. However, I don't like these ones at all! The headband is a thin straight piece & not shaped - I don't find it very comfortable. The ear pieces are small round ones, rather than oval like the MDR009, & don't sit very well on the ears. And the lead is very short indeed.
I read the reviews & thought perhaps those who didn't like them were just being too fussy, considering they are lightweight & you wouldn't expect them to have the features of sturdier ones. How wrong I was - I wish I'd listened.