5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my son's room
I love this. It's good value and looks great in my son's room. I let it "fly" when I am changing my son's nappy and it keeps him amused, and also at bedtime it calms him down as he is falling asleep. Simple and fun.
Published on 21 Sep 2010 by Kat from Ealing

2.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if you want to build it yourself
Published 3 months ago by Phillips

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Great addition to my son's room, 21 Sep 2010
This review is from: Flappy Wing Parrot Mobile - Childrens Mobile [Toy] (Baby Product)

5.0 out of 5 stars Flying parrot, 14 April 2010
A. Tanner "ollie's mummy" (Omagh NI) - See all my reviews
My son loves this parrot, I was pleasantly surprised how big it was....hangs in my son's bedroom & adds interest to the ceiling.

5.0 out of 5 stars brilliant mobile, 8 Oct 2010
brilliant sensory toy for disabled children and it also makes a lovely colourful mobile for a nursery.

2.0 out of 5 stars Only buy if you want to build it yourself, 9 Jun 2014
I bought one of these from winter wonderland in London & loved it. i got it home & it was ready to hang straight up. However same problem as another customer the strings for the wings weren't attached & the string was fraid. I was going to send it back but it was for my nephews birthday so fixed it myself. 2 hrs it took, I used a needle threader & bought some thin shutter blind cord & fixed it myself. Very fiddly but Quicker than waiting for weeks & disappointing a child. Quality control is needed before items are sent out in the state it arrived in.

1.0 out of 5 stars Very poorly made, 29 May 2014
S. Henly "SimonH" (UK) - See all my reviews
First delivery didnt turn up, neither did the second. The third did turn up but the quality of the paintwork was extremely poor and the strings holding the wings on were loose when i opened the package, so I sent it back.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent purchase, 16 May 2014
We bought this parrot to attract the attention of our grandchildren along with other colourful items. We have hung it in the conservatory where the sun will catch the lovely colours. I make it fly whenever I am passing. As I stated it's for the grandchildren! (we all are at heart aren't we!

4.0 out of 5 stars lovely to watch, 27 April 2014
everyone who reviewed this was right it comes with two frayed tiny bits of string to put it together which are useless, you need thin fishing wire which will enable you to put the wings on in two seconds, hang it with a hook and it is lovely to look at and watch. I got fish wire from B&M store real cheap otherwise parrot itself is lovely and good quality just make sure you have fishing wire it only thin enough wire to go through the small holes!

3.0 out of 5 stars parrot, 21 Mar 2014
After decorateing my grandsons bedroom in a jungle
theme, this parrot was ideal to hang from the ceiling,,, perfect...and lots of fun...

3.0 out of 5 stars Lovely product but fixings are poor!, 31 Jan 2014
This is a lovely product-bright, colourful and fun. However, the string provided to fix the wings to the body is impossible to get thought the TINY holes! It is frayed and too short. Very frustrating. We used wire in the end which doesn't provide much of a flap but we didn't have much choice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice Parrot, 14 Jan 2014
Very beautiful thing, it looks nice in my boys room. The size is perfect to hang on the lamp. Very happy with this product.

‹ Previous | 1 2 3 | Next ›