5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Heaven.
This box of 2 dress-up mice with their little wardrobe full of outfits absolutely delighted the child who received it. I have to say that the grown-ups were enchanted too, they all joined in to help him. I can see that this will be a well loved toy. It is well constructed, the colours are bright and attractive, it is great value for money,altogether a great toy.
Published on 6 Sept. 2009 by MargeeJ

1.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, but a choking hazard
Published on 24 Sept. 2012 by texaspetey

5.0 out of 5 stars Mouse Heaven., 6 Sept. 2009
MargeeJ (Hampshire UK) - See all my reviews

1.0 out of 5 stars Great gift, but a choking hazard, 24 Sept. 2012
= Durability:1.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
My niece and nephew really enjoyed dressing the mice up in different outfits, however after half an hour of normal play two of the mices feet/hands came off leaving sharp points sticking out. Very dangerous and not what I would call a safe childs toy. Because it was a gift and I was visting considerable distance away from my house we have attemtped to super glue the feet/hands back on and I didn't want to have to let my niece and nephew down by taking it completely away from them to return it for another. As this item is only fulfilled by Amazon you don't get the normal customer care so Amazon didn't do anything.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor quality, waste of money, but helpful seller, 24 Aug. 2012
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
Had I seen what I was buying... I would never have bought this. Inside a damaged, "dog-ears" looking "presentation" box there were "mice" - poorly glued wooden parts, paint marks...face off-centre, one ear in front of another...The seller Toypost offered a full refund, though, and was accomodating and responsive in order to find a solution. My purchase might have been just a bad one-off, I do not know.

5.0 out of 5 stars such adorable mice, 17 May 2011
K. Hubbard (Cornwall) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
I bought these for my daughters 1st birthday and although too young to put on the clothes herself she loves them so much and mummy has to change the clothes often. a great size for her to carry around and now, at almost two, she still loves them.....I love them too! Beautifully made and great little 'bed' storage for them to be put away in their own box.

4.0 out of 5 stars great little stocking filler.., 24 Oct. 2012
= Durability:2.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:4.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
Bought this last year for my then 2 year old daughter as we were travelling on a long journey. A great item and we get it out from time to time when visiting relatives but beware we had 2 boy mice .. and the lid doesnt fit properly.. still my daughter hasnt noticed and still enjoyd choosing their outfits.. although shes nearly 4 and still struggles with getting the clothes on the mice sometimes. I have to add after reading reviews my mice are still entire and have full compliment of arms, legs and ears.

5.0 out of 5 stars Lovely Gift, 28 Oct. 2011
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
This would delight any little girl or even boys. The outfits are very well made. My grand-daughters love it - keep changing the outfits which also helps them to learn how to dress themselves. Worth buying.

5.0 out of 5 stars very cute dress up mice, 13 Jan. 2013
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
I ordered this for a present for my two year old son. I wanted something that he could dress up that wasn't too girlie, I definitely found it here. I was worried as sometimes he can be quite rough bit the mice seem durable enough and he enjoys playing with them. They are great for encouraging hand skills and imagination. I am very pleaded with the product. As stated in other reviews we did receive two boys, but when they are dressed up you won't notice the difference.

5.0 out of 5 stars dress up mice., 11 Feb. 2013
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
My youngest grand-daughter, (3 years old) loves these little mice. They are very sweet and the outfits are completely interchangeable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent stocking filler, 24 Oct. 2013
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
Lovely toy, the two mice are identical (as can be seen in the photo) and there are 8 complete outfits, plus hats and an apron. The box is neat storage and right size and price for a quality stocking filler. The clothes fit on and off easily, the tops have press stud fastening which is tricky to open for young children but with adult help (or leaving popper undone) kids can dress/undress mice easily. Pleased with purchase & recommend.

4.0 out of 5 stars Daughter loves this, 12 Nov. 2013
C. James (West Yorkshire, UK) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box (Toy)
We bought this last year for our daughter who was 3 at the time. She absolutely loved it and even a year on plays with it. One of the feet did fall off a while back but it was easily stuck back on with some all purpose glue. The clothes are a bit fiddly to get on and off so if your little one doesn't have the patience for this yet it might be best to wait.

As far as play value goes, you can't go wrong with this.

Goki Flexible Puppets Mouse Dress-Up Box