5.0 out of 5 stars better then i expected!
Published on 30 Dec. 2011 by Miss L

1.0 out of 5 stars dangerous toy
I bought this item for my 4 year old daughter's birthday. Having used the item in the past I was confident in the product but could not believe how the quality of the product has changed. At first I thought it was only a one off but eventually every doll's wooden foot broke off revealing a metal spike. Thankfully I retrieved the dolls before my daughter cut herself on...
Published 22 months ago by tam the tim

5.0 out of 5 stars better then i expected!, 30 Dec. 2011
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
These are lovely little dolls, to be honest I wasn't expecting much for the price, they are so cheap! but they are very sweet and are the perfect size for little hands to grip and fit into all average size furniture that I have bought for my little girls wooden dolls house (chad valley furniture and Asda dolls house)They seem very durable and well made with felxible legs and arms - I will be buying more from the GoKi range.

5.0 out of 5 stars GoKi Wooden Flexible Puppets Family, 9 July 2012
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
The GoKi Family, came through the post, ordered via Amazon and we are delighted to receive them and how much they cost. They are great and a much needed addition to our dolls house. The fact that they are flexible is good so you can make sit and stand. The only downside they are a little tall and will not fit in our beds unless their feet stick out the end. But other than that they are great, my three year old granddaughter has decided who they look like and given them names.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Fun, 26 Sept. 2012
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
My 21/2 year old granddaughter has spent many hours playing imaginary scenarios with these little figures. With little cardboard boxes for cars, beds, etc. we have been 'shopping', to the 'doctors' and many more places. They are easy to sit up or stand and having a whole family of grandparents, parents and children has been good.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goki family, 21 April 2012
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
I bought these for my two year old granddaughter to play with in her dolls house. She loves them and has hours of fun.

5.0 out of 5 stars dolls family 6, 21 Jan. 2010
A Kid's Review
my granddauhter loves them so thas good has she is only 4 and keeps her queit

5.0 out of 5 stars Flexible Puppets, 13 Jan. 2013
Mrs. K. J. Hunt (uk) - See all my reviews
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
I bought these puppets to go with a wooden dolls house I bought for my granddaughter. They fit perfectly and she is having lots of fun with them. She is 3years old and they are just the right size. They are flexible but won't take robust movement. However, perfect for a little girl to play with.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nanny beach, 22 Feb. 2013
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
Bought3 year old grandaughter a wooden dolls house for christmas, wod furniture and 2 lots of figures, they are bendy, the dolls house is at my huse, for when she comes to stay, she loves it, and asked me in the week, why it wasnt at HER house!The figures are nicely made and very cute

5.0 out of 5 stars Loved by children (and Mum) -Highly recommended, 2 May 2013
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
These are great little people for the dolls house and normal play - the fact that they can be bent to a position is an added plus that gives the playability an added dimension
Bought one set they were so well recieved had to purchase a second for another grandchild.

5.0 out of 5 stars bought for 3 year old granddaughter who was delighted with it and played with it for about an ..., 4 Jan. 2015
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
bought for 3 year old granddaughter who was delighted with it and played with it for about an hour along with her dolls house. She went back to it the following day too. Nice quality. Bendy arms and legs mean children can put the dolls in different positions.

5.0 out of 5 stars Goki Wooden Flexible Family, 19 Aug. 2013
This review is from: GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family (Toy)
I think these flexible puppets family are brilliant and ideal for little fingers to cope with. My Granddaughter
really loves playing with them in her dolls house. I would recommend them to anyone with small children.
They are excellent value for money.

GoKi Wooden Flexible Doll Family